• 207(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2017-02-13, 11:19)burekas Wrote:
(2017-02-13, 02:07)oattes Wrote:
(2017-02-13, 00:38)burekas Wrote: Regarding the "Global Background" setting:
Where is the: Random Movies & Tv Shows option? It's missing

It was set before but I chose something else in mistake, and I don't know where is it again.

Not 'Global Movies & TvShows background'?
It wasn't in my list at the last time I checked.
I will check it again.
I check it again, and it's not in the list.
Marcel, is it a bug?
(2017-02-10, 16:14)twelvetosix Wrote: All good now. I did a fresh Kodi install and then applied the skin and it worked fine. As far as the issue goes, the lag is fixed, but sometimes it shows the wrong fanart in the background. For instance, I'll have Green Mile selected and it'll be showing the Inception top. There doesn't seem to be any way to reproduce it every time, but it does happen even after restarts.

OK, I found some stuff in the code that might have been the root cause for this issue.
I will provide a new beta version later today, please test with that.
(2017-02-11, 17:01)burekas Wrote: 2) Instability with the view modes.
Since the last updates, for unknown reason, the view modes in some kodi windows (Kodi libraries / Addons etc) are changing suddenly to "Banner List" (Previously it was changing to "Big List 2" when it was happened)
It seems that it less happens since the last days. I don't know what has been changed.
But addons can change also kodi's windows view mode? Does not it should affect only on their addons's view mode?
Yes, addons can change the viewmode. If some addon is running in the background and issues the command to set the view, your view will indeed change, regardless if that addon/plugin is actually displaying content.

(2017-02-11, 17:01)burekas Wrote: But can you do it so the "Filename:" string won't be part of the scrolling text?
Sorry, no. Because it's multilanguage I do not know the width of that label as it's dynamic. I can however add an option to only show the filename and not the full path.

(2017-02-11, 17:01)burekas Wrote: In general it's ok. But still, sometimes I see that some skin helper widget that haven't been updated, even when moving between the main menu items.
In this case I perform the "Reset Skin" operation that refresh it.
It will only update if a change was made to the library, for example an item been watched.

(2017-02-11, 17:01)burekas Wrote: It seems that the problem happens when you open another dialog.
At this specific moment, when the context menu is closed and the other dialog is opened, the window underneath is unlocked.
So the moving of the mouse from the context menu to the other dialog, is also moving the selected item underneath.
Is there any optional solution for this?
Hmm, I don't think so. Like I said Kodi was never designed to be controlled by a mouse. Most of it works but there are some side effects.

(2017-02-11, 17:01)burekas Wrote: a. If the source addon doesn't have fanart, it shows black background instead of the Global background setting (Like as you do in the Videos Addons screen for example)
b. I set the background for "Favorites" main menu item as "None", but it shows black instead of the Global background setting.

Just tested it on my setup and it's working as expected. Did you set some other options too ?
(2017-02-15, 18:34)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-02-11, 17:01)burekas Wrote: But can you do it so the "Filename:" string won't be part of the scrolling text?
Sorry, no. Because it's multilanguage I do not know the width of that label as it's dynamic. I can however add an option to only show the filename and not the full path.
You can leave it as it is, it's ok.

(2017-02-15, 18:34)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-02-11, 17:01)burekas Wrote: a. If the source addon doesn't have fanart, it shows black background instead of the Global background setting (Like as you do in the Videos Addons screen for example)
b. I set the background for "Favorites" main menu item as "None", but it shows black instead of the Global background setting.

Just tested it on my setup and it's working as expected. Did you set some other options too ?
I think I have understood what happens, In the Shortcut Editor, I'm standing on the Favorites item => Selevt Background => None
And it isn't changing the background, it's remaining the same (But if I choose another option, it is changing)

Thanks.
I was running the stable version (3.6.78) on spmc with the kodi for emby app. I had a playlist I made in spmc and had it set to a home screen menu tile and was able to select the playlist as the background and thumbnail. It was working fine then suddenly stopped. Not sure why but I went ahead and installed the latest beta version (3.6.111) and I got the playlist as a background and thumbnail option back. However, I have now lost the ability to select the random pvr recordings background. It was there when I first installed the beta and I selected it, but it never would show the background. Thought I would give it time, even tried exiting spmc and waiting again when I relaunched spmc. Now I don't even have the option to select it.

Also I've noticed that there is a delay after a fresh launch of spmc before I can see any of the playlist options when setting backgrounds and thumbnails. Is there something I can manually run to get these to show up in the menu?
(2017-02-11, 17:24)burekas Wrote: I thin that the text should be just "Settings" instead of "Open settings".
Because the location there also affect on where do you saves the backup files.

OK, I've adjusted that. Will be visible whenever I push a new version out of the skinbackup addon.
I know this isn't a request forum but have you any plans to implement video lyrics into the beta ? I love how your skin handles music add with that add-on it would complete the look and forgo the need for any karaoke music as it's as good as it gets.

Also on the beta under Netflix v2 widgets on home front, how does it handle add-on refreshes ? I have a few widgets pointed to various addons for context pull that would change content periodically. Do I need to do a skin refresh or is there an option for refresh like in other views ?

Sent from my KFFOWI
-= My Media Centre =-
ACER Revo R3610 | x2 1.5TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drives (WD15EADS) | x2 2.0TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive ( WD15EARS ) | 3.5in Black eSATA USB Trayless SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure | Emprex 3009URF Wireless MCE Remote Control | XBMCLive Dharma Beta1
(2017-02-13, 07:53)MediaGuy Wrote: "TV shows" is listed in the left column of "Configure shortcuts", but it does't show on the home screen.

Items in the left hand column of "Configure shortcuts:
Movies
TV shows
Music
Weather
Pictures
Videos
Settings

Items show on the homescreen
Music
Pictures
Videos
Settings

So 3 out of 7 are missing

I believe this has been told to you already but just in case you missed it:

You need to add content to your Kodi library for those items to show up.
Check the Kodi wiki if you don't know how to do that.

They will show up in the menu editor so you can remove them from your menu but they will only show if they actually work.
The movies shortcut without any movies in your library won't work so it's hidden untill you add your files to the library.
(2017-02-13, 20:05)burekas Wrote: 'Global Movies & TvShows background'
Marcel, is it a bug?

Shows up fine on my setup.
Can you check the kodi log to spot if there are any errors reported ?
(2017-02-15, 20:28)burekas Wrote: I think I have understood what happens, In the Shortcut Editor, I'm standing on the Favorites item => Selevt Background => None
And it isn't changing the background, it's remaining the same (But if I choose another option, it is changing)

Small bug indeed, will be fixed in next update.
(2017-02-20, 14:46)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-02-13, 20:05)burekas Wrote: 'Global Movies & TvShows background'
Marcel, is it a bug?

Shows up fine on my setup.
Can you check the kodi log to spot if there are any errors reported ?

I didn't find something which can be related to the skin (I think)
How can I refresh this background list?
I got few critical errors regarding the last updates of the skin helper addons (Widgets, Backgrounds...)

Please take a look on these logs:
http://pastebin.com/trYh5hj1
http://pastebin.com/1ucvEj0T
(2017-02-16, 18:39)lviperz Wrote: However, I have now lost the ability to select the random pvr recordings background. It was there when I first installed the beta and I selected it, but it never would show the background. Thought I would give it time, even tried exiting spmc and waiting again when I relaunched spmc. Now I don't even have the option to select it.

Also I've noticed that there is a delay after a fresh launch of spmc before I can see any of the playlist options when setting backgrounds and thumbnails. Is there something I can manually run to get these to show up in the menu?

It should be called "Random PVR Background", I believe it was renamed a few weeks back.
As for the second issue that it takes some time before they're available, I will fix this in the next update.
(2017-02-20, 12:10)danz0l Wrote: I know this isn't a request forum but have you any plans to implement video lyrics into the beta ? I love how your skin handles music add with that add-on it would complete the look and forgo the need for any karaoke music as it's as good as it gets.

Also on the beta under Netflix v2 widgets on home front, how does it handle add-on refreshes ? I have a few widgets pointed to various addons for context pull that would change content periodically. Do I need to do a skin refresh or is there an option for refresh like in other views ?

1. Video lyrics will be added in the next major version of the skin, meaning after the current version hits the repo.
2. The netflix homescreen needs a lot of work so it has the same features and logic as the rest of the homescreens. I'm about to do that but it will mean users will have to resetup their shortcuts and widgets I'm afraid so that's why I'm holding it off a bit.
(2017-02-20, 19:06)burekas Wrote: I didn't find something which can be related to the skin (I think)
How can I refresh this background list?

Do you have both movies and tvshows scraped to your library ? If so, the global fanart option MUST show up.
If not, there must be some kind of error in your log.

You can't manually refresh it, that happens in the background
  • 207(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11