Your 2nd Add-On: Online Videos!
@Roman_V_M hello, first off thank you for the great template for creating a video plugin.  I've been wanting to make a plugin for a while for Kodi and just never was able to do it.  I have a media network that I started with some friends and I wanted to build a plugin that could be installed and people could access the videos on the site.  I have been able to get MOST of this done with no issues.  However I seem to of hit a couple probably small road blocks.  When I'm generating my structure, I do not believe it is acting how it should.  I originally pulled the Kodi 18 plugin pack and then tried 19 just because.  What I'm finding is this.  When I load the plugin I get my shows and they display which is awesome. However in both versions of Kodi when viewing a media info view I do not see the seasons count.  In 19 I noticed the episodes count is not coming through now as well.  I've hard coded these values for now until I write something to count the values to place into these fields.  I don't know if the issue is due to setting the content type or perhaps the media type.  I've tried a few interations from what I found in the Kodi docs here https://codedocs.xyz/xbmc/xbmc/group__py...957264dbbe but nothing seems to come across.  It also looks like in 19 rating doesn't pull through.  Now I do realize some of these could be skin issues but I wanted to be sure I am placing the information in the correct place.  My plugin for Kodi 18 can be found here https://github.com/SimplySynced/plugin.v...cape.media .  

Currently I'm pulling a feed from a WP plugin for Roku but I may end up writing a WP plugin to accompany this plugin once I've fleshed it out and figure out these small issues.  Appreciate the look

Messages In This Thread
Your 2nd Add-On: Online Videos! - by zag - 2015-11-20, 15:28
RE: Your 2nd Add-On: Online Videos! - by zag - 2015-11-20, 15:33
RE: Your 2nd Add-On: Online Videos! - by zag - 2015-11-30, 14:42
RE: Your 2nd Add-On: Online Videos! - by zag - 2015-12-01, 12:58
RE: Your 2nd Add-On: Online Videos! - by zag - 2016-01-18, 14:37
RE: Your 2nd Add-On: Online Videos! - by pa79 - 2020-09-09, 19:59
RE: Your 2nd Add-On: Online Videos! - by dexdeadly - 2021-02-14, 09:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Your 2nd Add-On: Online Videos!2