OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-01-18, 03:11)bdreams Wrote: @millhouse same result soon has I put the usb remote adapter. Motorola nyxboard remote works fine with build 011. ran those command you gave me and started fresh no addons same result tried to get a crash log but it said no such file or directory. I will try agin tomarrow thanks for the help

Try also with the latest #0117 build as #0112 re-introduced the Joystick controller which does stuff with inputs - maybe it upsets keyboard handling that causes Kodi to crash. The Joystick controller is not in #0117 so if build #0117 doesn't crash it would suggest PR8807 is involved.

Otherwise the crashlog from #0115x will be vital - it should definitely be created if Kodi crashes once you plug in the Motorola dongle. With #0115x it might take a while (1-2 minutes) to create the crashlog - wait until you see the splash video re-appear after the crash before uploading the crashlog with:
Code:
paste $(ls -1art /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi_crashlog* | tail -1)
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-01-18, 04:42
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6