OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-02-26, 23:03)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-02-26, 22:30)nikekakkar Wrote: Whats the best way to port over addons from Openelec 6 to the latest build on this thread? I tried using the kodi default backup/restore program addon but it doesnt restore anything at all. It shows me un-archiving the zip file, copying the data, but then nothing happens. I got a popup message asking if I wanted to restore backups from a previous version of kodi which I selected yes. Is there anything else I need to do?

I am using a raspberry pi2

Just drop the tar file into the Update folder and reboot.

Not really sure about the backup/restore program - do you have a debug log (wiki)?

That would normally be my option - but I am using a new SD card and wanted to copy over the addons I had earlier - I figured since this is Kodi 17 if I have issues I can always go back to my vanilla openelec install. Thats why was looking at addons to use

I will try again and upload the debug log.

** edit ** - looking at the sd card via ssh, it seems all the addons/sources are copied in. Not sure why they dont show up though - my original data was **not** from a custom build or anything.. just a custom background wallpaper picture.

**edit 2** - addons are there it seems but they are all disabled. No shortcuts (the quick dropdown addons that you can select) show up however, and some other settings are off.. odd really.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by nikekakkar - 2016-02-27, 00:07
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6