OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-03-12, 03:36)jarvismeier Wrote: i enabled the joystick add-on and Kodi crashed hard (black screen). I rebooted in got stuck in a crash loop. Kodi would boot to black screen then restart (kodi animation, splash screen, black screen).

I had to downgrade to recover. I can try the upgrade again later; is there a way to run the kodi log uploader add-on through terminal? If not what files will you need?

Also, i noticed after initial upgrade it reset all of my video/audio/region/etc settings.

If you enable the joystick and get stuck in a Kodi restart loop, run the following to disable the joystick from the command line:
Code:
sqlite3 /storage/.kodi/userdata/Database/Addons22.db "update installed set enabled=0 where addonID='peripheral.joystick'"

I have a debug-enabled crashlog now: http://sprunge.us/BBXE
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-03-12, 06:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6