OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-03-23, 00:11)popcornmix Wrote: I'm working on a fix now (probably to move the expensive code into a low priority thread). Won't make tonight's build, but hopefully tomorrow.

That's great. I'm eager to test that as I had to disconnect my USB IR dongle a long time ago after realising it was causing the stutter problems I was having. I don't think my logs showed any evidence of them, so it was only after I disconnected everything in desperation that I discovered what was causing it and I've had to make do with CEC and using my TV's remote, which is a bit annoying after spending £20 on a remote which is ideal for Kodi.

To be honest it was a while before I even realised it was stuttering, as it was only really noticeable to me at certain times, maybe in the middle of a word someone was saying or the camera panning.

My brother's got the same remote and is no doubt having the same problem but he hasn't complained about it and I haven't said anything to him as he's using an old CRT TV, so doesn't have the option to use CEC but if it's fixed I'm sure he'll appreciate how much better it is without the stutter!

Messages In This Thread
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by doveman2 - 2016-03-23, 02:33
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6