Kiosk mode change
Hi,

I'm using kiosk mode (so kids won't change settings/views).
But when it's enabled it also disables some items in movie info view (Refresh, Choose Art). Is it possible to remove these 2 items from kiosk setting, so i can keep kiosk on, but also keep the possibility to use these items?

Mark
In next skin update this will be fixed and those items will show regardless of kioskmode setting.
It might be that other users do not want this behaviour so in case other users want it the other way around I will create a skin setting to enable those buttons while kiosk mode is on. For now I've just enabled them.
Ah great, thank you!
Hi Marcel,

After latest update to 3.5.85 the buttons are gone again when kiosk is enabled. I see you have added now an option to let user select which buttons are available on this info screen, but the Refresh and Choose Art buttons are selected. Is it possible you did not keep this new configuration?

Also i have problem with playing trailers, after starting a trailer, it plays but the waiting circle is displayed and rotating. I have to wait a minute or so before it will disappear. After that all trailers play fine, so it is only on first start. Now i see in the same settings section, trailer have some settings. Set it now to full screen, but did not resolve the problem Sad

Mark
I just fixed the buttons, will be available in next skin update.

I couldn't reproduce the issue with the trailers. Does this happen with normal trailers or YouTube trailers ?
Great, thank you!

I press the trailer button (not the youtube trailer button), but this is in fact the youtube trailer filled in on themoviedb.org...
Hi Marcel,

I just noticed yesterday that the Kiosk mode in not effective, this for the latest Titan Beta for Krypton, when I enabled mode, I am still able to make changes in the settings, kindly look into the issue.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kiosk mode change0