Icon update
(2015-12-19, 05:03)Corzy Wrote: I tried adding from zip file from my usb stick and the apptv-fx folder shows up but each folder that's opened doesn't lead to the entire skin, unless I'm missing something (wouldn't that be shocking Smile )
I would like to just try that skin out and see if it's still stretched....
Pretty sure that FX is Isengard only, and I am only working on Jarvis now. As to installing from zip, do NOT unzip the contents when you are trying to instal from zip option in the addons menu. Kodi will unzip the files itself (and expects a zip file when you choose the 'install from zip' option), other than that maybe things are not working because you are using the wrong version of Kodi.

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
I'm assuming Jarvis is the newest? Should I be upgrading my system?
(2015-12-19, 16:11)Corzy Wrote: I'm assuming Jarvis is the newest? Should I be upgrading my system?
Jarvis is in beta at the moment. I don't start work on the newest version of my skin until Kodi hit beta as there are generally too many changes happening to the skining engine. Usually by the time Kodi hits beta most if not all of the changes to the skin engine have happened. As to should you upgrade to Jarvis, that's up to you

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
Ive done a bit of reading now, and looks like the android boxes like mine have had issues when updating to the newer kodi versions. I would love to try to, but feel like it might be too much for a tech-illiterate like myself to figure out how to fix if it does end up not working correctly on my box....
looks like the threads I was reading were a bit older and that with the 15.2 version out they have fixed the issues for the android boxes....so maybe I will try an upgrade.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Icon update0