SkyGo Controller
(2016-03-12, 17:23)nashmills Wrote: Also playback doesn't seem quite as smooth as when using Internet Explorer, although not too much of a problem.
I think I've found a solution to the Silverlight issue. I'll be rolling it out in the next version. I'll post here when I've uploaded the update.
I've just updates the program. I've added a browser compatibility class that might resolve the Silverlight issues. http://draterami.dx.am/downloads
I've just tried the latest version. I find I can't configure the screen settings with this version - the full screen icon is not visible! Also, the Silverlight juddering is still there.
I'm sorry that you're having issues. The latest version (1.0.6) auto configures the screen, but still should allow you to calibrate manually. If there is still an issue with manual screen configuration, let me know and I'll look into it.

I will continue to investigate the Silverlight problem.
I've looked through the code, and I found an issue with the screen calibration subroutine. I've fixed it and released an update http://www.drat-erami.com/dratsky.

I'm going to continue my research into the Silverlight issue. In the meantime, if you right-click Silverlight in the main DratSky window (i.e. when it's not fullscreen), click 'Silverlight', go to the 'Playback' tab and tick 'Enable hardware-accelerated playback'. Go to the 'Application storage' tab, and tick 'Enabled application storage.' See if that makes a difference.

Thanks for reporting the errors. I really want this to work well for you.
Thank you very much for your ongoing efforts with this.

I have installed the new version and can confirm all is okay with the setup now. Silverlight is configured as per your suggestions but it is still strangely jerky compared with playing through Internet Explorer.
The browser control I use in my app is basically an instance of Internet Explorer, so that's why my first troubleshooting step was checking to make sure that it was being properly registered as the latest version. I resolved that issue, so it should be running as though it's the same version as your version of Internet Explorer.

The fact that the issue persists indicates that it wasn't a browser compatibility issue. I'll continue to investigate. If I can't find a resolution for you when you launch Silverlight from the app, I'll see about creating an app for you to launch it directly from your browser.
Just want to say thanks for creating this, it works great.

I'm also experiencing playback which is jerkier using this program than it is when played through IE in the normal way.

If you could fix this it would be perfect.
First off, well done! Excellent work so far for a much needed solution to Sky Go.

Everything but the choppy video works great. Im using Windows 10 by the way.

Keep up the good work!
Hi. Thanks for the feedback.

I found this in the Sky forum. http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Archived-Dis...-p/1492053 See if it works for you.
I'm looking into a programmatic way of applying this fix.
I tried the fix on that website but unfortunately it didn't work to stream anything after deselecting the application storage option. Just got an error no matter the channel. Worked again after enabling the option again. Sorry.
No need to apologise. Feedback is valuable. I thought it said to re-enable it anyway. Has disabling and re-enabling fixed the issue?
Re-enabling the option gets the streams working again, but the stuttering remains.
Hello to all,
there is a method to install a launcher on a device like to"mxq pro S905"?
I can not find an addon for SkyGo functioning. Someone help me?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SkyGo Controller1