START HERE - Pick the Right Kodi Box (updated Dec 2020)
(2019-11-20, 15:38)wrxtasy Wrote:
(2019-11-20, 14:35)lovnblack Wrote:
(2019-11-06, 01:51)wrxtasy Wrote: To make it cheaper..
You only need the 2GB Odroid N2 - CE edition to run Kodi at Max speed, with no limitations.

ODROID-N2 Gehäuse transparent case - is NOT needed. CE edition already comes with a case.

ODROID USB3.0 eMMC Module Writer - is NOT needed. You issue an ‘installtointernal’ command to copy CE from microSDHC to eMMC.
See this https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2894545

Odroid IR Remote Controller for C1+/C2/N2 - is NOT needed, the MINIX A2 lite remote is far superior and will be a hell of a lot more responsive.

Odroid WiFi Module 5A Is only needed if you are Not using hardwired Ethernet.

In fact high bitrate 4K HDR Bluray Rips requires you to use Gigabit Ethernet only otherwise expect trouble.

Hi again, I just received all necessary parts. Now Im looking for a How to Setup and installation guide, can you suggest me usefull link for this guide please ?
I guees I need to plug eMMC modul which we bought seperately, and I need to transfer coreleec files from SD card which they send with N2 to the our new eMMC right ?
And I really need to find a how to link for complete necessary settings on N2. 

Hi,
Startup CE Kodi from the SD card, without the eMMC module installed.

Make sure you enable SSH login when you setup CE Kodi.
If you did not enable SSH initially, then you can reenable it in Kodi > Settings > CoreELEC ....

Then use the following mini guide to SSH login to CE from a PC or Mac and issue the installtoemmc command:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2894545

To turn OFF the N2 with a MINIX A2 lite remote, follow this HERE (click)

Further support over on the CoreELEC forums please.

W. 

Hi again,

Unfortunately N2 did not work! And unfortunately we need to learn troubles and tech issues of the products after we bought them and open the box...today I followed all instructions but unfortunately N2 did not boot from SD card (which is came with N2) when I turn it on it gives 2 or 3 times coreelec logo on my tv but after that no signal.  I thought maybe files are damaged in SD card so that I format it and download and install latest version of coreelec nightly version but the result is the same. I dont have any technical knowledge for this kind of issues but I can follow your suggestion and I hope I can fix this. Btw, I can see N2 on my computer router list, sys led blinking in blue color 2 times at once (properly and continiously) everything looks ok except no video signal after a few coreelec logo on my TV

Sad

Messages In This Thread
The right box for me - by tyem - 2016-01-13, 15:29
Jesus Box - by kellyvb - 2016-03-04, 20:18
Thanks for the Help! - by jmc15john - 2016-11-09, 16:44
Jarvis crashes and wipes - by gotthis2000 - 2017-01-10, 22:14
RE: Jarvis crashes and wipes - by nickr - 2017-01-10, 22:58
T95Z Plus Android TV Box - by gooner1971 - 2017-03-17, 13:04
RE: START HERE - Pick the Right Kodi Box (updated October 2019) - by lovnblack - 2019-11-22, 18:33
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
START HERE - Pick the Right Kodi Box (updated Dec 2020)28