Is there a way to record sporting events thru Kodi?
I'm brand new to this Zoomtak box and am loving the many new features I am finding with different add-ons and apps. There is one area where I am stumped. I'm not sure if what I want to do is even possible but it is worth asking. Is there a way to record sporting events or other live TV streams for later viewing? I'm looking for a DVR type functionality in Kodi. Sometimes there is a game or a boxing match I want to watch but can't view it live due to air time or other obligations.

Can this be done? If so - someone please point me in the right direction!
Nope!

Ill add more to this. If its a video addon (free stuff your watching from the internet), no. If you have a TV Source (like cable/antenna/dish), maybe. http://kodi.wiki/view/PVR
(2015-12-22, 23:19)phillykeith Wrote: I'm brand new to this Zoomtak box and am loving the many new features I am finding with different add-ons and apps. There is one area where I am stumped. I'm not sure if what I want to do is even possible but it is worth asking. Is there a way to record sporting events or other live TV streams for later viewing? I'm looking for a DVR type functionality in Kodi. Sometimes there is a game or a boxing match I want to watch but can't view it live due to air time or other obligations.

Can this be done? If so - someone please point me in the right direction!

I do record my screen. Go to google play search for screen record.
There are three apps that I like, "rec." "screen recorde" and "recordable".
Play around with them. You can set the bit rate and length of the video. It is kinda manual.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a way to record sporting events thru Kodi?0