Can't Access Addons
Hey guys

Having a few issues in Kodi. I added some Music add ons yesterday, only 4 of these. I tested them all right away and they worked fine. Today I tried to access them again and the wouldnt work. None of them would allow me to progress into the add on. Even selecting 'music add ons' wouldnt give a response.

Under certain conditions it would allow me into the add ons but it wouldnt allow me to progress in the menus. (eg. stream music etc)

I've ran the debugger when trying these add ons. Any idea what might cause this?

Log:- http://pastebin.com/ge0VjNt8

Cheers in advance!

EDIT - I should point out that this is occurring on both my Windows 10 Laptop and my Amazon Fire TV Stick. Both are running 15.2.
All of the banned add-ons (wiki) in your log won't be helping...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Rofl Thankfully all of my banned add ons are working fine and none of the music add ons I refer to are on the banned list...

Any help?
What Darren is saying is, that you won't get support while those are installed.

That's nothing personal, but we know that those addons might cause issues. We have seen that very often. So just rename the folder marked in red to something else...maybe 'kodi-bak'

Quote:C:\Users\Chris\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\kodi.log

then restart kodi, install the "non-banned-addons" (please don't install any foreign repository) and then try again. Maybe this helps

If it helps, you could add all those banned shit Wink and wait which of the addons are causing the issue.

And for this:

Quote:and none of the music add ons I refer to are on the banned list...

I'm sure you have read this:

Quote:This list is only an example, and does not include all add-ons or services that violate the forum rules.

Greetings
Exactly. The fact that your direct issue isn't with one of them is the only reason your thread didn't end up in the bin.

But as David says, we do not support any issue whilst banned add-ons (wiki) are loaded and running. If it persists on a clean setup then we can try and help, but if not then you need to make some choices.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
OK guys thanks very much for the responses. They have been very informative. I had no idea about any banned add ons and as you can probably guess am fairly new to using Kodi.

I knew it wasnt any add on which was causing these symptoms or else I would have removed them myself as you guys are suggesting.

I've SORT OF fixed the issue. When accessing music add ons it defaults to 'Library mode' - turn this off and all the add ons work. Unfortunately cant get it to save my changes in this regard just yet but I'm just having another look.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't Access Addons0