Req The Great 80's
Hiya, i just found this site, and i think it would make a great little addon for people..perhaps someone could take a look?
Thanks

http://www.thegreat80s.com/
Moved to Add-on requests
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
thanks!
What a hideously put together web site. The content may be OK, but my eyes hurt!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
lol, it looked like it was put together in the 80's lol
Actually moved to addon requests rather than feature requests Wink
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
any news on this?
Thanks
* nickr reads back through the thread - no I can't see any news, can you?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I looked, and like @nickr, my eyes now hurt. The site should come with a seizure warning or at least an advisory to wear sunglasses.

All the content is hosted on Youtube and they have their own channel, along with the Great 70's and the Great 90's. Why not just view the content through the Youtube add-on?
Kodi Nexus (20.2) on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix (19.3) on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
yeah, i will do that...least its less crap on the eyes!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The Great 80's0