Sharp tv crashes on Kodi 15.2
Aquos 60 inch tv. MXQ android box. I start up a movie and the tv crashes and turns back on. I got an extension plugged it into the stove and ran an extension cord. Tv still shuts off and turns back on. So it is not electrical. I thought it might be the same electrical outlet. Any other suggestions. The android box works on other tvs. Cat 5 internet hook up, Shaw cable. I deleted and reinstalled kodi, more lean and only a few addons. Anyone have any ideas? suggestions? kitkat 4.4.2 firmware is up to date.
I am having a problem in understanding how this might be related to Kodi - seems more like an issue with the HDMI communication between the MXQ box and your Aquos.
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs
I am really stumped. I thought it was an electrical outlet issue but it isn't. Changing the HDMI is somewhere to start. I thought the box is not talking to the tv.
I am looking for any ideas to try. Any other things to try would be helpful.
I'd start with a totally clean install and CEC fully disabled, check that and then re- enable CEC then add add-ons one by one and see at what point it goes wrong.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sharp tv crashes on Kodi 15.20