• 46(current)
[APPLE TV 4] pre-alpha builds CORE TESTING
first post updated - thx to cvanhoose for testing on 4k hardware.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I’ve been running tvOS 11 since beta 1 and it has worked exactly the same on all versions of tvOS 11 I have installed.
Apart from the slight issue with the keyboard which was immediately resolved, I have experienced no other issues. My ATV is my main TV box and has never missed a beat since Memphiz and co. first released the original alpha version way back in 2015.

Thanks everyone for all there ongoing support

Please explain what you mean by ‘not so nice’, is this specific to the 4K version of the ATV ?.

Please provide screens if possible [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone
Hopefully H265 hardware decoding can be added in the near future, it appears that MrMC may already have a beta build with it, but it's not yet published in their github repo
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
I almost got it working ... well have to wait until mrmc releases the code i guess though as i am stuck.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
(2017-09-28, 21:56)Memphiz Wrote: first post updated - thx to cvanhoose for testing on 4k hardware.

Thanks for your work.
The interface looks nice and crisp.
I am having no issues playing back proRes442 files in 5.2k@24. ProRes 4k@30 plays nice, but ProRes 4k@60 stutters - source is from a NetworkDrive.
All online streams are gorgeous with 1080 upscaling. Fortunately my tv converts for 24p so the camera panning is very smooth.

btw - I like the new topShelf image
Is the new (09-28) version only for 4K Apple TV?

I am trying to sign it but I get this error:
com.DanTheMan827.AppSigner.vC7sqw5A/out/Payload/Kodi.app/AppData/AppHome/addons/xbmc.pvr: bundle format unrecognized, invalid, or unsuitable

The signing process finishes but I can't install the app on the Apple TV because XCode 9 says there is an internal API error.

Can someone please help?

Willy.
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum, apologies if I'm posting in the wrong section, but here's my question, I have had Kodi 17.3 running for a while on my apple TV 4 and it still is fine except one problem, when IOS11 arrived all of the sudden my search function stopped working , meaning I don't even get the keyboard to type in my search , when I press search --> movies , it flashes and nothing happens and that goes for all searches actor, tv etc... no search function what so ever , would updating to the version posted on the first page (CURRENT BUILD (based on MrMC 1.3) and Krypton 17.4: ) solve this issue?  it mention something about "fixed native on screen keyboard for ios 11", I dunno if this is related to my issue,

thanks for your help
That's exactly that ...
(2017-10-08, 20:31)Memphiz Wrote: That's exactly that ...

I'm assuming you are replying to me, thanks
(2017-10-08, 18:52)willynanita Wrote: Is the new (09-28) version only for 4K Apple TV?

I am trying to sign it but I get this error:
com.DanTheMan827.AppSigner.vC7sqw5A/out/Payload/Kodi.app/AppData/AppHome/addons/xbmc.pvr: bundle format unrecognized, invalid, or unsuitable

The signing process finishes but I can't install the app on the Apple TV because XCode 9 says there is an internal API error.

Can someone please help?

Willy.

The new version works on the regular Apple TV 4. I signed it without issue. I have however not signed it since I installed high Sierra, what version are you running? Maybe the signer is not compatible with the newest version of iOS.
(2017-10-09, 00:49)[email protected] Wrote:
(2017-10-08, 20:31)Memphiz Wrote: That's exactly that ...

I'm assuming you are replying to me, thanks

No need to assume. In case i don't quote someone my post is always related to the post before. That reduces the bloat of unneeded quotes...
thanks Memphiz, new version 9/28 work very well with ATV4k.
Guys - just spotted this post online.....

http://www.redmondpie.com/kodi-17.4-ipa-...-released/

Just in case we start getting loads of new posts.....

I hope someone jsnt taking credit for all the hard work Memphiz has done on this build

Looks like the download is pointing to a mega download location.

Just a heads up
I saw that post yesterday from Redmondpie, the deb file is identical from Memphiz work.
(2017-10-14, 17:07)Steverae Wrote: Guys - just spotted this post online.....

http://www.redmondpie.com/kodi-17.4-ipa-...-released/

Just in case we start getting loads of new posts.....

I hope someone jsnt taking credit for all the hard work Memphiz has done on this build

Looks like the download is pointing to a mega download location.

Just a heads up

Thx - mailed them about the misleading link.
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[APPLE TV 4] pre-alpha builds CORE TESTING7