• 47(current)
[APPLE TV 4] pre-alpha builds CORE TESTING
Hello Memphiz,
First of all thank you for your work on Kodi for Apple tv.
I updated to 17.4 a few days ago and it works perfectly
on both my ATV4 and 4K.

I had difficulty finding the video controls when playing videos but it works well.
Thank you.
beautifuly done so smooth thank you i tried it in apple tv 4 its nice . never try it in 4k i don't own one . god bless .
So, MrMC 3.2 was released, it includes H.265 support.

Not sure if you saw that.

https://github.com/MrMC/mrmc/commits/mrmc-release_3.2.0
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
First post updated
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2017-10-24, 22:18)Memphiz Wrote: First post updated

You my friend are a king among men! HVEC works perfectly on both my ATV4 and my ATV4K. Finally I can uninstall plex and never go back!!!
H.265 4K HDR confirm working with ATV4K. Excellent work. Thanks Memphiz.
I've tried the new versions with 4k/hevc support but the videos are still lagging like it did on the previous version.

The video I've tried is a x265 HEVC mkv. Do I need to covert the videos to another format?
(2017-10-25, 22:26)darkbattle Wrote: I've tried the new versions with 4k/hevc support but the videos are still lagging like it did on the previous version.

The video I've tried is a x265 HEVC mkv. Do I need to covert the videos to another format?

I have zero issues, Even with a 4k H.265 Video. 

I only buy Blue Rays with Digital copy and previously used Plex because Kodi would not stream the H.265 that all the Digital Copies were. Watched Wonder Woman in 4k UHD with H.265 and it played flawlessly.

What are you trying to watch?
(2017-10-26, 00:42)kavy Wrote:
(2017-10-25, 22:26)darkbattle Wrote: I've tried the new versions with 4k/hevc support but the videos are still lagging like it did on the previous version.

I have zero issues, Even with a 4k H.265 Video. 

I only buy Blue Rays with Digital copy and previously used Plex because Kodi would not stream the H.265 that all the Digital Copies were. Watched Wonder Woman in 4k UHD with H.265 and it played flawlessly.

What are you trying to watch?

It was a user mistake. I didn't have the option set under video. the Mrmc site showed me what I needed to set.

All working good.

Excellent work memphitz
Hi!

I use Apple TV 4K. Just a couple of questions:

- With latest MrMC I can use Yadif deinterlace for my LiveTV setup (tvheadend server in my NAS) with HW acceleration enabled in System --> Settings. In Kodi I can't at least I disable the HW acceleration options. Any idea why?

- I read in MrMC forums that they all working in a beta version with automatic SDR --> HDR change (enabled in tvOS 11.2 beta) and autoframerate change. When they have it finished, will you incorporate it into Kodi?

Thanks for you amazing job!
Hello Memphiz,

I have question for you. I am trying to download container using XCode 9 and I am keep getting error message as attached screenshot.

Thanks,
JR

P.S.: I apologize about my English is very weak in explaining things, I am not trying to be rude. Please forgive any grammar mistakes.
I am sorry, I forgot to attached screenshot but here is the message I am getting...

Xcode has encountered an unexpected error (0xC011)

File exists, at '/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/
Sources/DVTiOSFrameworks/
DVTOSFramesorks-13514/DTVDevicesKitBase/
DTVDKApplication.m:1462
No idea about all those deployment problems - it works for me since day one and I have no expertise in that regard. DanTheMan is the pro when it comes to deployment ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Can we expect a build of Kodi 17.6 anytime soon at http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/darwin/tvos/ ?

Thanks!
Mhhh no idea
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[APPLE TV 4] pre-alpha builds CORE TESTING7