• 11(current)
[APPLE TV 4] pre-alpha builds CORE TESTING
MrMC has the same pops and cracks throughout music playing to an external AirPlay speaker as well. Tested just now on v1.2. Makes it unlistenable.
When will rar files be supported?
I think you confuse Kodi for tvOS with MrMC for tvOS Smile
MrMC Forums : http://forum.mrmc.tv
Also, we don't ask when anything will be supported ever. this is for testing/troubleshooting of core kodi features.
(2016-01-16, 22:18)brallor Wrote: When will rar files be supported?

It will be done when it's done

(2016-01-16, 22:58)MrMC Wrote: I think you confuse Kodi for tvOS with MrMC for tvOS Smile

Yeah, Kodi already supports rar playback

(2016-01-16, 23:35)keith Wrote: Also, we don't ask when anything will be supported ever. this is for testing/troubleshooting of core kodi features.

Yes
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
Okay, found an issue...

I tried to watch a channel in live TV and it just does not play right... audio / video out of sync, buffering, etc...

If I go into video settings and turn off deinterlacing it plays fine

Log is here

I've also uploaded a sample recording of the channel in question

I tested this on Windows using the build linked in post #1 of this thread and it played fine

MrMC also plays it correctly
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
does changing deinterlace mode to anything other then bob inverted change the behavior? Also for being comparable you would need to ensure that hw decoding is off on windows (i bet you did that - just wanted to mention)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2016-01-17, 13:33)Memphiz Wrote: does changing deinterlace mode to anything other then bob inverted change the behavior? Also for being comparable you would need to ensure that hw decoding is off on windows (i bet you did that - just wanted to mention)

Actually, I did forget to turn off HW accelleration Rolleyes (still the same with it off)

and changing the deinterlace mode does nothing
guys read what people are writing *grrrrrr* stupid remote shit really annoys me ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
(2016-01-18, 19:22)Memphiz Wrote: guys read what people are writing *grrrrrr* stupid remote shit really annoys me ...

eh ?
MrMC Forums : http://forum.mrmc.tv
i swear there was a post i responded to...
(2016-01-18, 21:19)Memphiz Wrote: i swear there was a post i responded to...

There was...
Hello!

Just compiled and installed "kodi-20160114-5edcc26-yab-tvos.deb" on my Apple TV4.

PICTURE: Fail to show pictures from an UPNP unit. Standard jpeg pictures.
VIDEO: seems to work ok, mpeg4, mov, ISO, (subs, srt ok).
MUSIC: Plays mp3´s ok from UPNP server unit mentioned above, so the connection to the server seems to work.

Not yet tested any repos.
how about the pictures over upnp test with one of the master builds from the first post on a different platform to confirm that it is an appletv only problem?
I´ll try that, with my mac this weekend. (MrMc has exactly the same issue when i try to show pictures from my UPNP server, might bee a tvOS issue after all??). Otherwise my testing tonight has worked out quite good.

Nice work you are doing Smile. I have been a XBMC/KODI user all from the start from the very first generation and just love it.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[APPLE TV 4] pre-alpha builds CORE TESTING7