• 31(current)
[APPLE TV 4] pre-alpha builds CORE TESTING
Set on expert.

Desktop running 17.0 Beta 1 gives me this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qfs7y09y8tn8ek...M.png?dl=0

kodi-20160824-fc0347d-yab-tvos on AppleTV 4 only gives me Sync playback to display (off), Minimise black bars (off) and Display 4:3 videos as (Normal). Render Method is greyed out and set to Auto Detect.

MrMC also has Sync playback to display (off), Minimise black bars (off) and Display 4:3 videos as (Normal) but Render Method is not an option.
Try with sync to display on - comparison with mrmc has no value sadly because it uses a completely different player...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thanks. No change on desktop or AppleTV.

Sorry to hear about different player on MrMC. I'd thought that would be the same.

Thanks again for your help.
(2016-08-26, 08:12)mingqing007 Wrote: Still stays on build 30/07, last three builds(14/08, 23/08, 24/08 ) crash after a few seconds. (kodi start screen -> white screen -> AppleTV home screen)

Any idea how to solve the problem?

I'm getting the exact same thing for all the last three builds also.

Anyone got a clue?

Back to build 30/07 for me.
Quote:@schweppy dont post more than once about stuff.
I have the same issues with latest builds crashing. I thought I had fixed it with 23/08 by using ifunbox instead of Xcode but
24/08 crashes for me.
I have gone back to 30/07.
Are you using the confluence skin ?

No using the new Estuary skin. Reinstalled alpha3 build and it works fine.

Sent from my iPad
suspended until i am back in business - read http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=288636
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
(2015-12-30, 13:40)keith Wrote: STUFF CONFIRMED NOT WORKING:
- wrong date/time in Kodi - no solution yet (tvos gives me an off by 20 hours error - there is no sane timezone that would explain this so i was not able to correct it with some generic fix)

Ever since I updated to tvOS 10 the date/time have been correct in Kodi for me, on both my devices. Anyone else with similar experience?
First post updated with new test build. Nothing ATV4 specific - "just" a rebase to kryption beta 3.
(2016-10-11, 00:30)Memphiz Wrote: First post updated with new test build. Nothing ATV4 specific - "just" a rebase to kryption beta 3.

Thank you Rofl
(2016-10-11, 00:30)Memphiz Wrote: First post updated with new test build. Nothing ATV4 specific - "just" a rebase to kryption beta 3.

Barely back and you're already at it. Thanks for dedicating some of your time to this.
Hello Guys,

First thanks to all for all the done work on the tvoskodi.

My input is that installing a skin and related reps true a wizard party works.
They do install, but you have to activate them all by hand and changing skin with widgets locks kodi. Solution restart Apple tv.

Keep on going.

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Mike
Hey Mike - once i do a wizard party i'll make sure to invite you to it...
Welcome back Memphiz, glad that you found your Apple tv again Big Grin
I'm having the same problem as described here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=264800

with your last beta3 release.

So
- Extended Info doesn't work
- openweathermap doesn't work
- and I'm having these files you mentioned in the post ".../home/python-eggs/Pillow-3.0.0-py2.7-macosx-10.4-x86_64.egg-tmp/PIL/
_imaging.so
_imagingft.so
_imagingmath.so
_imagingmorph.so

Sorry for double post.
I'll attach logs as I found out how to get them from ATV4 Undecided
just load the logs from the kodi webinterface ... (http://<ip of your atv4>:8080/ - there is kodi.log on the upper right corner ... post to pastebin.com and paste the link to it here. The issue is definitly different then last time ...
(2016-10-12, 21:11)Memphiz Wrote: just load the logs from the kodi webinterface ... (http://<ip of your atv4>:8080/ - there is kodi.log on the upper right corner ... post to pastebin.com and paste the link to it here. The issue is definitly different then last time ...

This is the ATV of my neighbor I'll borrow it again in a couple of days and post the logs.
Thank you.
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[APPLE TV 4] pre-alpha builds CORE TESTING7