hardware acceleration on allwinner A10/A20 with vdpau and OpenGLES (zero-copy)
(2017-08-13, 00:02)mosterta Wrote:
(2017-08-12, 22:24)pdrobek Wrote: @xchetach
Code:
cbkodi ~/kodi_stuff/libcedarjpeg # make
CC src/main.c
src/main.c:44:20: fatal error: libyuv.h: No such file or directory
#include <libyuv.h>

@mosterta

I set like you said
Code:
INFOPATH=/usr/share/info:/usr/share/gcc-data/armv7a-hardfloat-linux-gnueabi/4.9.4/info:/usr/share/binutils-data/armv7a-hardfloat-linux-gnueabi/2.25.1/info
VDPAU_DRIVER=sunxi
CONFIG_PROTECT=/usr/share/gnupg/qualified.txt
_=/usr/bin/env

but when i play sample big_buck_bunny_1080... i got

cbkodi ~/kodi_stuff/kodi_sources # ./kodi.bin
shared memfd open() failed: Function not implemented
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
Failed to open VDPAU backend libvdpau_sunxi.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

with debug on screen i have 13-21 fps. Is that all what can cb2 do for me? How much fps should i expect after debug disable?

Does anyone know how to fix sooo bad sound quality in kodi. I guess something is wrong with alsa and sunxi-codec (soundcard) because only on headphone jack i could hear any poor quality sound

Thanks
check that the following file exits:
/usr/lib/vdpau/libvdpau_sunxi.so
with hardware support you should be able to decode at least 60fps. I guess you are decoding in software right now.
regarding shared memfd open(): I don't know where this output comes from. But since your sound is poor (which should not be the case), it could be an error from audio. Which distribution are you using? which libraries have you compiled by yourself?
regarding the missing file libyuv.h: with newer version of libcedarjpeg there is a dependency to libyuv
https://chromium.googlesource.com/libyuv/libyuv/
you need to compile and install it before you compile libcedarjpeg

@mosterta @xchetach

Once again i abandoned my old build environment and switch to latest codes received from @xchetach. All compile quite fast and successful but linking went wrong

Code:
CPP     xbmc/CompileInfo.o
AR      xbmc/xbmc.a
LD      kodi.bin
/usr/lib/gcc/armv7a-hardfloat-linux-gnueabi/4.9.4/../../../../armv7a-hardfloat-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld: cannot find -lva
/usr/lib/gcc/armv7a-hardfloat-linux-gnueabi/4.9.4/../../../../armv7a-hardfloat-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld: cannot find -lva-drm
/usr/lib/gcc/armv7a-hardfloat-linux-gnueabi/4.9.4/../../../../armv7a-hardfloat-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld: cannot find -lva
/usr/lib/gcc/armv7a-hardfloat-linux-gnueabi/4.9.4/../../../../armv7a-hardfloat-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld: cannot find -lva-x11
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

What libraries are va, va-drm, va-x11?

@mosterta

i build kodi on Gentoo Linux build by myself from scratch mostly because im most familar with this distribution and cubian X is very old at 2017.

Messages In This Thread
RE: hardware acceleration on allwinner A10/A20 with vdpau and OpenGLES (zero-copy) - by pdrobek - 2017-08-14, 22:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
hardware acceleration on allwinner A10/A20 with vdpau and OpenGLES (zero-copy)2