[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
(2016-01-07, 14:12)tree_and_kite Wrote: Looks like your remote isn't sending keyboard presses for your media buttons (play/pause, stop etc). This might mean MCERemote addon isn't setup correctly.

Try this:
1. Open kodi as administratior
2. Launch MCERemote and choose use current settings
3. Reboot windows and try flix2kodi and my script again

Then tell me what happens

Tried this. But with the same result... Not sure why Kodi does accept my play/stop buttons etc if windows does not...
Not sure if it makes a difference, but this is the exact remote that I am using (although mine does not have samsung on it)

I was never on windows before with this remote, always Openelec, is there perhaps some extra program that I need to install?? What works now, worked out of the box (after updating the IR driver on my NUC)

edit: by the way, before I was able to get out of chrome using the 'back' button in my kodi remote app on my phone. But now that does not work anymore as well. Did anything change?

edit 2: I am also using launcher4kodi, so it will start straight into kodi, can this have anything to do with it?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - by Cassiuss - 2016-01-07, 14:40
No access to TV show data - by seriousjohn - 2016-11-03, 19:01
Flix2kodi <crashed> - by Garri - 2016-01-08, 19:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8