[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
It's a little bit off topic, sorry about that, but I have googled for the last hour or so without solution.

the problem: in Chrome I get 720p, so I decided to go with IE to get 1080p. But in IE I can not play/pause with any button. I tried spacebar/return/ctrl+p, and the menu will pop up, but it does not pause the stream.. Then I tried pretty much every key (on my keyboard), with no result, googled but without result as well.. Does anyone here know if it is possible to pause a movie in IE with a key press?

I also thought that IE supported 5.1 sound, but apparently that is not true either.. According to netflix surround is not possible when streaming from a browser:
https://help.netflix.com/en/node/14163
"5.1 surround sound is not currently supported while streaming on a computer using Microsoft Silverlight or HTML5. However, it is supported in the Netflix app for Windows 8."

I assume Edge will make no difference then? Does edge use Silverlight or HTML5?

Now I realized I haven't tried Edge for my pause/play problem, I will try later on.. (assuming that Edge will support 1080p) and report back..

EDIT: Ok, Edge gives me 1080p and the play/pause works with enter/spacebar (ok button on my remote) but it does not start in full screen.. So I'll stick with IE for now, and will use my phone as a mouse if I need to pause it..

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - by Cassiuss - 2016-01-10, 11:43
No access to TV show data - by seriousjohn - 2016-11-03, 19:01
Flix2kodi <crashed> - by Garri - 2016-01-08, 19:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8