[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
(2016-09-17, 04:29)charl.gale Wrote: I seem to have managed to break something somewhere during a reinstall
could someone please help or point me to where I could find the answer
regards
charl

ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\mediapc\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\addon.py", line 10, in <module>
from resources import general
File "C:\Users\mediapc\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\general.py", line 7, in <module>
import add
File "C:\Users\mediapc\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\add.py", line 10, in <module>
from resources import library
File "C:\Users\mediapc\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\library.py", line 9, in <module>
import get
File "C:\Users\mediapc\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\get.py", line 18, in <module>
from resources import connect, video_parser
File "C:\Users\mediapc\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\connect.py", line 15, in <module>
from resources import chrome_cookie
File "C:\Users\mediapc\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\chrome_cookie.py", line 16, in <module>
import win32crypt
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.
-->End of Python script error report<--

(2016-09-17, 09:10)MaximusMJ Wrote: are you using windows?
you seem to be missing win32crypt... maybe do a reinstall, or download it (from github?)... I don't know, maybe that helps.

I myself got this error:
http://paste.ubuntu.com/23188007/
I've googled it, but it seems others having the same problem with 0.6.6 ..... Reinstalled it, don't know to fix it... Maybe an update will do it... I hope.

(2016-09-27, 17:15)dkplayaclub Wrote: Not sure what I'm missing. Installed this addon today, installed chrome and logged in to Netflix through my browser. Then I put in my email and password in and selected Chrome in the addon settings.The addon won't even launch. I've tried rebooting, but it still throws an error. I'm sure I'm just missing something small.
Log file here: https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/23242602/

Ran into the same issue of win32crypt not functoning on 2 Windows 10 boxes running 17.2. Dropped one back to 16.1 and worked. This would point to an issue with python in the Windows build on 17.2 but don't have the machines or time to confirm. If the OS and Kodi versions that the plugin works under can be confirmed we might have a bug to submit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - by Maylar - 2016-09-27, 18:36
No access to TV show data - by seriousjohn - 2016-11-03, 19:01
Flix2kodi <crashed> - by Garri - 2016-01-08, 19:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8