[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
Hi all.
I'm trying to get the code to work on my machine. I'm planning to look into the issue described above (Zalem) which is reported as #59 on the github project.

I have forked and cloned the code to my machine, and now I'm trying to setup my IDE (Eclipse + PyDev) to get it working. I'm new to Python. The programming language doesn't scare me, but all the infrastructure and tools and stuff are new to me.

First of all, I'm not sure which python version I should use. I've tried 2.7 and 3.5 but both give me the same error. The main problem is that requests.packages.urllib3 can't be found. If I replace this with just urllib3 (and import urllib3), then the error disappears. I suspect the version of python-requests that I have doesn't include urllib3 (anymore).

After that, I'm getting an error on requests.codes.ok (Undefined variable from import: ok). Not OK! (pun intended)

I'm running Eclipse + PyDev on Debian unstable, with python-requests, python-urllib3, python3-requests and python3-urllib installed with apt. Maybe I should use an egg or pip or some such.

Anyone willing to help out this n00b?

Messages In This Thread
No access to TV show data - by seriousjohn - 2016-11-03, 19:01
RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - by wensveen - 2017-01-12, 16:56
Flix2kodi <crashed> - by Garri - 2016-01-08, 19:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8