• 152(current)
Release Kanzi: Amazon Alexa skill for Kodi
Yeah, that would cause an issue. Give me a minute, I'll push out an update so you can get around that.
Okay, run `npm upgrade -g lexgram-cli` and then `lexigram login --no-browser true`
Sorry, not sure why I didn't get an email notification on this.  
Quote:miststlkr@htpc:~$ npm upgrade -g lexgram-cli

miststlkr@htpc:~$ lexigram login --no-browser true

Error: Unknown option --no-browser.
   Type lexigram --help for help.

miststlkr@htpc:~$ lexigram --version
New version is 1.0.3. For some reason it didn't upgrade. Try running that command.
Sorry, just came back to update.   I uninstall/re-installed and now it seems to be making progress.   I have a URL to paste in to get my Auth Code.

UPDATE - profile initialized successfully.   Thanks for your patience!  I can't wait to get this running Big Grin
Hi guys,

many thanks @m0ngr31  for the new "setup". I started a 2nd try and it looks much easier and works good so far...BUT sadly I stuck by configurating AWS lambda.
I've created the function as shown in your screenshot but I miss the trigger "alexa" on the left side. 
I've no idea what i made wrong.

someone any ideas? 

thanks!
J.
Can you be more specific?
sure, i hope so...

You wrote in your manual the following:

Under "Add Triggers" on the left side, I haven't the option to chose "Alexa Skills Kit". 

I'v created the aws account for your previous skill version and made no special adjustments.

I followed you manual step by step, therefore I've no idea where my mistake could be :/
What region do you have selected?
How long should the "Deploy Skill" part take?  After quite a while (an hour?) It moved on to the "Deploying Skill Information" step and returned "Error deploying.  Please try again"   So I am running it again
It really shouldn't run longer than 10 minutes. I'll PM you to diagnose what the issue is.
Amazing.   I greatly appreciate the willingness to help out!
After some awesome one on one help from m0ngr31 I have gotten the skill to deploy.   now I just have to figure out how to get my echo to use it.
(2018-04-09, 04:58)m0ngr31 Wrote: What region do you have selected?
 Sorry for the delayed answer :

Region is Frankfurt, Germany.
Use Ireland instead: https://lexigr.am/docs/aws-lambda.html#u...aws-lambda
  • 152(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kanzi: Amazon Alexa skill for Kodi15