Budget AMLogic S9xx Media Player Options
(2016-08-18, 07:56)wrxtasy Wrote:
  • 2.4 GHz WiFi on these cheap Android boxes should be considered useless in a crowded RF Environment. I can kill any video streaming dead just by starting a Microwave oven in the Kitchen, that operates at 2.45GHz.
    I would not use 2.4GHz WiFi if you gave it too me for free, Ethernet only thanks for reliable streaming. Smile

Can you please move your router and/or Kodi box from the top of the microwave!!RoflRofl

No but seriously Microwaves are not supposed to do that, while they can affect the performance of WiFi 2.45GHz, they should not "kill any video streaming" since I suppose that usual WiFi devices (router, Kodi box...etc) are not in the kitchen, if you are serious and not exaggerating, I would suggest you to look into getting a new oven or at least check the grounding in your house.
If my microwave oven leaks that much of RF radiation, I think I will be more worried about other things than WiFi performance Confused

Edit: typo.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Budget AML S905 Boxes Shootout! - by 808? - 2016-06-14, 07:02
RE: Budget AML S905/S905X/S912 Media Player Options - by melhemk - 2016-08-18, 09:46
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Budget AMLogic S9xx Media Player Options6