Release Execute user tasks for Kodi events (callbacks ver2)
(2016-05-23, 15:53)moosen Wrote: Dear Ken,

first of all thank you for creating this addon!

There is a minor issue if a audio-file without mp3-tag is started. (Event: onPlayback started)

Code:
14:25:35 T:7112   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
                                            Error Contents: list index out of range
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Aspire\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.service.kodi.callbacks\resources\lib\publishers\player.py", line 313, in onPlayBackStarted
                                                self.getInfo()
                                              File "C:\Users\Aspire\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.service.kodi.callbacks\resources\lib\publishers\player.py", line 255, in getInfo
                                                self.getAudioInfo(playerid)
                                              File "C:\Users\Aspire\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.service.kodi.callbacks\resources\lib\publishers\player.py", line 163, in getAudioInfo
                                                info['artist'] = t[0]
                                            IndexError: list index out of range
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

FYI: With "onPlayback resume" there is no error - it works fine!

I've read your howto and I know that new events are very unlikely. Never the less I just want request "onVolumeChanged" to the event-list, if its not a big deal for you,

Thank you!

Thanks for the feedback. I'll provide a fix for that shortly on Github and post back. Will be a little while before it's available via the repo.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Execute user tasks for Kodi events (callbacks ver2) - by KenV99 - 2016-05-25, 12:40
Callback Addon - Matrix - by Zygon - 2021-08-14, 21:03
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Execute user tasks for Kodi events (callbacks ver2)3