Cannot see people on the games
I can connect to KAI just fine, however, when I go to any arena and I press the Play button the game starts and when I go to system link I cannot see anyone, this is very frustrating. I am currently using the DD-WRT Kai daemon, but I have tried running KAI on a PC as well and I am having the same problem. Please help. I want to get back to playing KAI.
do you have any software firewalls running ? .. does kai detect your xbox ? .. network reachable ? hit the magnifying glass at the top to get info .. use the PC kai until u get it working than branch out ..

also head over to http://www.teamxlink.co.uk and make a post ..
Installed KAI engine on a PC on the network. I cannot see the Xbox until I go to the media center and manually perform a change in the IP address from static to dynamic or viceversa. It seems that as soon as I make a chenge the xbox is detected and connected to KAI. Can someone with more knowledge tell me the events that happen when I change the IP address mode in my XBMC GUI. One of the events that fire when this happens probably has the answer to my problem.

Thanks.
don't use XBMC kai until you know you can play online using the PC version .. if you load the PC UI it has information under the magnifying glass .. network reachable and if you click the folder it shows if kai 'sees' your xbox ..
try port forwarding!
I'm having the same problems. I can run KAI fine on both the PC and XBMC - the PC shows "can be seen...yes" - its connected properly and the XBOX connects to the Kai lobby.

But when I join an "arena" and press start and go into the games system link screen, it doesn't show any games to join.
jabu2oz .. is anything on your network wireless ? .. do you have any firewalls ? .. what is your network setup ?..
Hi, yeah I have a wireless laptop, but all my other computers are wired. I use my wired PC for KAI as I know it doesn't support wireless cards (albeit very few)

I tried disabling all my firewalls and other security on my pc but it still didn't work. My ISP has an online firewall that blocks ports 20, 21, 25, 80, 111, 135, 137, 138, 139, 445, 515, 1080, 1433, 3128, 3306, 6000, 8080... but none of those affect KAI do they? I have KAI port forwarded to 30000

My network involves PC-Router-(external)Modem-'Net
what games are you trying to play ? ..

load the kai config and select the network card that the xbox connects to ..

what firewall are you using ?
hicaow Wrote:what games are you trying to play ? ..

load the kai config and select the network card that the xbox connects to ..

what firewall are you using ?

1. For the moment, I'm trying Halo CE
2. I've selected my Network card in the config list... doesn't seem to do anything
3. I'm using Comodo Firewall
have you tried shutting down your firewall ? .. and or making sure kai is allowed.. allow kaiUI.exe , kailaunch.exe and kaiengine.exe ..

click on the globe and go search for a game .. than check the magnifying glass at the top to see if it detects your xbox and if your network reachable goes to Yes ..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot see people on the games0