• 2(current)
[MOD] Aeon MQ 6 Spin-4.1 (24/04/16)
(2016-01-26, 18:26)Lobofer85 Wrote: hola,madre mia se ve genal , tego mq6 3.3 isengar, en spanish como lo instalo? no entiendo se volvera 1080p mi skin?

Sorry, we are not allowed to speak in Spanish here...Laugh

Es un skin diferente... si lo instalas tendrás los dos, no afecta el uno al otro... It's a different skin... if you install it you'll have both skins. One doesn't interfere with the other.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2016-01-26, 18:14)manfeed Wrote: Thank you for your kind words guys... I thought that no one really cared...

Then I am sorry for not reacting any sooner. Laugh

I know there are many around using KODI for music only. I was always looking for a mod that had some special music stuff.

I do not care for support of webbased programs like spotify or soundcloud support but for fanart info and all other options YES! Smile
Manfeed, you know my devotion for your music mod. I used it in my skin and is the first thing that I checked it in all skins in my raspberry.
Hi Manfeed
I tried the Mq6 version on my android device but still did not get any artist logo. So I guess I still do something wrong.
I might fall back to the older Aeon Nox 5 version as it seems a little heavy on my android device. not much but still visible but first want to make it work.
I will check if all is rightly installed right this evening.
I just want to be sure my music file structure is ok? See image.

The right structure is explained here:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1981693

Take note also of the right file extension (logo.png / folder.jpg and so on)

From the image that you posted you should set your music structure in the mod to I:\Singles\0-9\
... but take into account that ALL of your artists MUST BE under that folder... You can't have I:\Albums\ nor I:\Singles\A-C\ or something like that... ALL your music must be under I:\Singles\0-9\ for the logos to work and I guess that maybe it's not your case... that could be the reason. Time to reorganize your music library then...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2016-01-27, 10:56)manfeed Wrote: Time to reorganize your music library then...

AARGH...... With over 20.000 cd singles and albums a nightmare...Tongue
still working on tagging them right!!! Smile

But when I add. each main folder like 0-9, A, B, C, D, in the library it should be ok I think. because that is where it would start searching I think......
now it reads from the folder Singles.. let's check.
Sorry !!! I don't understand you!!! aaahhhh,

I use CDart-Manager and haven't got any problems with the logos
(2016-01-27, 11:12)discocandy Wrote:
(2016-01-27, 10:56)manfeed Wrote: Time to reorganize your music library then...

AARGH...... With over 20.000 cd singles and albums a nightmare...Tongue
still working on tagging them right!!! Smile

But when I add. each main folder like 0-9, A, B, C, D, in the library it should be ok I think. because that is where it would start searching I think......
now it reads from the folder Singles.. let's check.

You have to set a common path shared by all your artists if you want logos to work... for instance you should have I:Music\ and under that the folders with the artists names... there's no other way... I myself had to reorganize my library that way, so I understand you...Wink

Anyway, the structure that you are using right now won't be of any help with the Kodi library. Kodi only recognizes Artists and Albums, no matter the folders they are in... If you are also using another software then things could be different... up to you...
Would someone please post a screenshot of the new Music Visualization screen (#4). Thx
You have them in the image gallery of the first post... pictures 12 to 17...
(2016-01-27, 17:40)manfeed Wrote: You have them in the image gallery of the first post... pictures 12 to 17...

Duh...thx.
Here we GO!!! Tongue
Also working on some new photoshop templates I can use.
Cd is a revision from cdart manager version.
Lp is made by me.

Perfect view, already became my standard ! Could you please provide info on how to name the back cover ? Obviously it should be put in the same directory as the front cover, but is there a specific name to use ?
(2016-02-14, 21:45)Anomen Wrote: Perfect view, already became my standard ! Could you please provide info on how to name the back cover ? Obviously it should be put in the same directory as the front cover, but is there a specific name to use ?

Thank you! I don't know what you mean... are you referring to cd music back cover?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ 6 Spin-4.1 (24/04/16)8