TV TAB NOT SHOWING UP
hi guyz
i been having problems with IPTV SIMPLE CLIENT you see i enable live tv then it asked me to enable iptv client so i chooes iptv sc and i put in remote location not restarted but the TV TAB ON HOME SCREEN IS NOT SHOWING UP then i download pastebin file and put local file nothing works I HAVE CLEARED DATA TOO i have used 15.2 and 16 without luck i have 15.2 on android and 16 on pc any help guys
HERE IS THE URL THAT I WANT TO ADD http://pastebin.com/raw/SWNFFwKu
from the pastebin file, all i see is *.aspx. I dont think kodi can read these. it read stream url like rtmp, m3u8...
even IF USE M3U8 FILE THE TV TAB IS NOT SHOWING
IPTV client bug i think. Im having same issue using Remote path. When i use Local path works fine. but the links you provide doesnt work at all. Use vlc to test ur stream links, if it work on vlc then it work with kodi.
Stop FUCKING SHOUTING. Please advise your basis for thinking these streams are legal.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
My IPTV client also stopped working, I know my channels are ok. They are local. nvdiaS, what is "vic"? I'm even trying the new beta release of Kodi and still no IPTV. Can anyone please help?
Please post a debug log (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV TAB NOT SHOWING UP0