Cannot see UHD HDR demo with Kodi DSPlay
Thanks that's exactly the same reason I wanted to go for the 64 bit OS. Big Grin
PS is there a hdmi v2 nvida card out now or what?
(2016-01-24, 14:51)Derek Wrote: PS is there a hdmi v2 nvida card out now or what?
The nVidia GTX 960 cards support HDMI 2.0.
But your still not getting favourable results?
I dont want to pull the trigger untill all is working,
(2016-01-24, 14:53)Derek Wrote: But your still not getting favourable results?
It came out it was a bug.

If you read latest hahn's reply there's a link to the fix. Wink
(2016-01-24, 14:54)Derek Wrote: I dont want to pull the trigger untill all is working,
I am formatting and installing everything again from the scratch.

I let you know here later today or tomorrow.
Ah so we may be at the point where its all good? I dont play games on PC so its alot to spend if its not gona work 100%
(2016-01-24, 14:56)Derek Wrote: Ah so we may be at the point where its all good? I dont play games on PC so its alot to spend if its not gona work 100%

I don't play either, but considering that I didn't have to upgrade the whole HTPC it was fair enough spending about € 200,00 instead of more. Wink
Thats pretty good i expected the cards would be alot more expensive i.e. £400-500+
(2016-01-24, 15:00)Derek Wrote: Thats pretty good i expected the cards would be alot more expensive i.e. £400-500+

Nope. Wink
I may do a mini upgrade of my entire box as i have alot of drives, or maybe i should build a new box and transfer the drives as my CPU is pretty aged and i wonder if my MB would allow the card to work properly. I have been budgeting for an upgrade and since the gfx card wont be sillly money might be the time to do it.

Came along way from my xbox running xbmc.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot see UHD HDR demo with Kodi DSPlay0