Mod Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]
(2016-07-01, 23:20)Myrddraal Wrote:
(2016-07-01, 22:31)luogo Wrote: Well... I am curious and have downloaded Kodi 17 Alpha release and second try the nightly build of today (Mac Version). Then I have downloaded your Skin 4.0.01 but I can't chnage to your Skin.
What I am doing wrong?

Just copy DialogConfirm.xml from another skin, such as braz mod.
Still I advise not to try yet as there are changes still missing to make it fully compatible with Krypton such as in the settings menu, it still shows as Appearance instead of Interface, etc.

Indeed, the above two are quite correct. The current Krypton release doesn't work and the current development branch is still missing a lot of changes. The skin, from the development branch, will run on Krypton but it won't run properly yet. As an example, DialogConfirm.xml was added although the location for the dialogs haven't been specified yet so they are off-center.

On the other hand, the Jarvis version of the Summer 2016 Update is pretty much done sans a few updated credits. I'm hoping to have time to rewrite the changes which need to be made to get a somewhat working version of AZ:FA for Krypton out by the end of the holiday weekend but it is called "Danvers Preview" for a reason.

The goal for the first preview release is pretty simple: it runs on Krypton, it can play media on Krypton, and it doesn't crash Krypton. Cardinal rules which have not been met yet and is really the hold up with the next update - as I did say, Jarvis is virtually done but Krypton is taking longer than expected due to all the changes.
Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes
The New Arctic Zephyr: Exploded Experience for Kodi Jarvis
Arctic Zephyr: Generations - Coming Soon

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arctic Zephyr - by faugusztin - 2016-05-20, 16:40
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes - by ramin_85 - 2016-06-10, 18:57
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes (Jarvis / Krypton - Updates Soon) [3.2.12 / 4.0.01] - by Guardian Hope - 2016-07-02, 00:57
126 mb skin? - by licnexus - 2016-07-22, 22:09
Missing Menu? - by park13 - 2016-12-31, 22:11
Random music background - by papayo29 - 2017-01-05, 15:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]7