• 68(current)
Mod Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]
(2017-01-08, 21:21)osberg Wrote: Right I might have found a funny bug here.... But it could be related to my add-on that I am using.. Smile

I am using the PKC (PlexKodiConnect) on my rasp pi3.... When I go into On Deck sub folder I can see the movies that I am currently watching and has not finish.... But when my PKC does a full sync to my Plex server, my view changes from sort by: Last Played to Title, making the sorting fuck up hehe.. Smile

What do you need here to have a look at this?? Smile

I also have a threat with the dev of the PKC. Smile https://github.com/croneter/PlexKodiConnect/issues/175 here you can see in the picture how my movies changes strucktur. Smile

Okay, I read through the GitHub issue for PKC and read what you said here. Now I don't use Plex (I tried it long ago when it was in its infancy and didn't like it and went back to WMC + MediaBrowser [now Emby]) but what I would need is someone knowledgeable in PlexKodiConnect to tell me if there is any additional logic that would need to be added to the skin for the "On Deck" folder to work as prescribed. From what I have read, it now is but you have an issue where the sorting is switching from Last Played to Title.

Can you provide a Kodi debug log when this happens?

The reason this is odd is because the sorting setting is actually a specific setting that is written to disk so its persistent. That means, to change the sort setting something actually has to tell Kodi what sort setting AZ:FA should use (whether that you using the sideblade or an addon). To me, at least for now, it seems like a PKC problem.
Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes
The New Arctic Zephyr: Exploded Experience for Kodi Jarvis
Arctic Zephyr: Generations - Coming Soon
(2017-01-09, 03:49)Synopis Wrote: So one thing that I noticed that isn't even implemented is the overlay when playing a video. Will that get implemented at all?

Edit

ERROR: unable to load:C:\Users\x\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.arctic.zephyr.fromashes.danvers\16x9\DialogPlayerProcessInfo.xml, Line 0
Failed to open file

This is going to be one of those 'dumb questions' but what overlay are you trying to get to? Actually, how did you get Kodi to bring up the active streaming information of a video to begin with? I know enabling debug logging doesn't do that.

There is already one overlay (press down or 'ok' on your remote') but since I'm a little too tired to go back through and see what DialogPlayerProccessInfo actually is and whether it's been changed or relevant to Krypton at the moment, hearing what overlay you are looking for would help me to point you in the right direction (or point myself).
(2017-01-10, 05:21)Guardian Hope Wrote:
(2017-01-09, 03:49)Synopis Wrote: So one thing that I noticed that isn't even implemented is the overlay when playing a video. Will that get implemented at all?

Edit

ERROR: unable to load:C:\Users\x\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.arctic.zephyr.fromashes.danvers\16x9\DialogPlayerProcessInfo.xml, Line 0
Failed to open file

This is going to be one of those 'dumb questions' but what overlay are you trying to get to? Actually, how did you get Kodi to bring up the active streaming information of a video to begin with? I know enabling debug logging doesn't do that.

There is already one overlay (press down or 'ok' on your remote') but since I'm a little too tired to go back through and see what DialogPlayerProccessInfo actually is and whether it's been changed or relevant to Krypton at the moment, hearing what overlay you are looking for would help me to point you in the right direction (or point myself).

It's O. Pressing it brings up a overlay where you can view codec info and such

edit

It's been Kodi for a while. http://kodi.wiki/view/codecinfo
(2017-01-11, 01:59)Synopis Wrote: [quote='Guardian Hope' pid='2497354' dateline='1484018485']
[quote='Synopis' pid='2496545' dateline='1483926556']

edit

Read Guardian Hope's reply again. Codecinfo in Kodi 17 has been renamed "PlayerProcessInfo".
(2017-01-11, 10:47)lusephur Wrote:
(2017-01-11, 01:59)Synopis Wrote: [quote='Guardian Hope' pid='2497354' dateline='1484018485']

edit

Read Guardian Hope's reply again. Codecinfo in Kodi 17 has been renamed "PlayerProcessInfo".

It's in the wiki right at the top.
(2016-12-26, 17:56)gargon Wrote: Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me how to remove the blank 'Spotlight' bar that expands when my cursor touches the tip of the main menu band on the home screen please? It seems to be listing all of the pictures in the multi-background folders that I have set for each tab. The image names pop up (xxx.jpg etc...) as I move the cursor across the Spotlight bar, but no image shows. When I installed the automatic Danvers update today, briefly the pictures showed as the menu/skin shortcuts refreshed, but it has gone blank again as usual. My setup is complete except for this annoying pop-up which I have had since I upgraded to Danvers a couple of months ago but I am finally asking if I can remove it. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

Edit: Picture Added:

Hi Guardian Hope and Happy New Year!

Any news on this situation? I am still getting it with your new update. Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Installed 4.9.92-beta9 on Krypton and i can't find out where to set fallback widget to none. Another problem is that the widget box from menu editor is allways blank.
Hi, Guardian Hope!

First of all, thanks for this amazing skin!

I use AZ:FA on a Raspberry Pi 2 running LibreELEC (Krypton) v7.90.010 ALPHA.

I'd like to point out two things, the first is a problem (with its fix) and the second could be an improvement, in my opinion (feel free to judge):

1) In all the past releases (don't know exactly when it started), including beta9, the CU Lyrics interface controls' icons (play, pause, forward, etc.) don't show up. Checking the file script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml, I noticed that all the references to the images are like this OSD/PrevTrackNF.png. Since the folder media/osd is in lower case, the images can't be found (at least not on RPi2 with LibreELEC). I was able to fix this just by replacing all the occurrences of 'OSD/' with 'osd/'

2) Also on the file script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml, I think the lyric becomes uncomfortable to read when it's focused by the white stripe because the text's colour gets too light (originaly FFE8E8E8). I think that maybe with a higher contrast it would provide much better readability. To my personal use, I changed the colour to black on the code below:

Code:
<focusedlayout height="44">                
    <control type="image">
        <width>1920</width>
        <height>44</height>
        <texture colordiffuse="CC21B75BC">common/white.png</texture>
        <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
        <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="50" condition="!Control.HasFocus(110)">Conditional</animation>
        <visible>Control.HasFocus(110)</visible>
    </control>                    
    <control type="label">
        <width>1920</width>
        <height>33</height>
        <textcolor>FF000000</textcolor>
        <label fallback="-- --">$INFO[ListItem.Label]</label>
        <font>Small</font>
        <align>center</align>
    </control>                    
</focusedlayout>

Again, thanks for the great work you all are doing in AZ:FA!
Hello guys,

Are there issues with metadata logos? In my old skin(Amber), my local UHD videos would show up with nice UHD metadata logos. In Arctic Zephyr, they show up as "SD" and then there is another logo saying "HD 2160p". This obviously does not look too neat. Is this fixable?
(2017-01-10, 05:15)Guardian Hope Wrote:
(2017-01-08, 21:21)osberg Wrote: Right I might have found a funny bug here.... But it could be related to my add-on that I am using.. Smile

I am using the PKC (PlexKodiConnect) on my rasp pi3.... When I go into On Deck sub folder I can see the movies that I am currently watching and has not finish.... But when my PKC does a full sync to my Plex server, my view changes from sort by: Last Played to Title, making the sorting fuck up hehe.. Smile

I also have a threat with the dev of the PKC. Smile https://github.com/croneter/PlexKodiConnect/issues/175 here you can see in the picture how my movies changes strucktur. Smile

Okay, I read through the GitHub issue for PKC and read what you said here. Now I don't use Plex (I tried it long ago when it was in its infancy and didn't like it and went back to WMC + MediaBrowser [now Emby]) but what I would need is someone knowledgeable in PlexKodiConnect to tell me if there is any additional logic that would need to be added to the skin for the "On Deck" folder to work as prescribed. From what I have read, it now is but you have an issue where the sorting is switching from Last Played to Title.

The reason this is odd is because the sorting setting is actually a specific setting that is written to disk so its persistent. That means, to change the sort setting something actually has to tell Kodi what sort setting AZ:FA should use (whether that you using the sideblade or an addon). To me, at least for now, it seems like a PKC problem.

I can see if the dev of the PKC can comment on this matter here.... Smile

Yes my issue is that when my PKC is doing a full sync the view for my on deck changes from sort by Last Played to title and making the order flip around .... I can get the kodi.log for you here, so you can have a look, I will enable the debug mode for this matter. Smile
Amazon servers are blocking russian IPs. I can use a proxy plugin to download the skin and manually install it on the latest Kodi 17 RC, however, it seems some dependencies are missing, because after applyying the skin and restarting Kodi, it hangs on the title image.
Thanks in advance
Alright everybody, there's a lot of posts to get through here so look out for your name. Also, please keep track of any issues or feature suggestions you might have - in the coming few days the From Ashes Project Development Tracking System will be available for use and we don't want anything to "fall through the cracks" so to speak.

Let's get started!

(2017-01-11, 13:16)Synopis Wrote:
(2017-01-11, 10:47)lusephur Wrote:

edit

This is clearly an oversight that has been neglected for a long time. It appears this function has existed since Kodi 14 Helix which predates Arctic Zephyr: Exploded and most definitely predates Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes and Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes Danvers.

We'll add it in to Danvers before Danvers reaches General Availability. That means it might not be in the next update but it's coming. Remember, the From Ashes team is going to have a meeting to discuss what we want to do and where we want to go with Danvers.

I think many will agree with me that Danvers is trying to please everybody and you really can't please everyone let alone in trying to do so the quality and stability have decreased. So it is important for us to have this meeting and talk over what we want as our roadmap for Danvers.

(2017-01-11, 15:44)gargon Wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to remove the blank 'Spotlight' bar that expands when my cursor touches the tip of the main menu band on the home screen please? It seems to be listing all of the pictures in the multi-background folders that I have set for each tab. The image names pop up (xxx.jpg etc...) as I move the cursor across the Spotlight bar, but no image shows. When I installed the automatic Danvers update today, briefly the pictures showed as the menu/skin shortcuts refreshed, but it has gone blank again as usual. My setup is complete except for this annoying pop-up which I have had since I upgraded to Danvers a couple of months ago but I am finally asking if I can remove it. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

Any news on this situation? I am still getting it with your new update. Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Happy New Year's! Out of curiosity, have you tried resetting the skin to default settings? You shouldn't even have a spotlight bar - there were only three versions of Danvers that had it and they were glitches although we are going to circle back on adding it later more than likely.

I know I already told you the notification on startup - the "Danvers Preview" Notification, is going to be disabled globally once we get to General Availability. I know it can be annoying for some even though it's one button press to dismiss the notification but even though you and I might get that Danvers is in preview you'd be surprised at how many people don't quite get that and will raise hell and high water if a feature breaks because we're re-coding it or redesigning it.

Again, you shouldn't even have a spotlight bar so the first thing I would try is to reset the skin's settings back to default which might be painful to do for you as it seems like you have everything sorted nicely.

I haven't had much luck in reproducing your issue which makes it extremely hard to fix so I'm hoping that maybe someone else has run into it with the latest Danvers releases as well.

(2017-01-11, 16:38)aurelmarius Wrote: Installed 4.9.92-beta9 on Krypton and i can't find out where to set fallback widget to none. Another problem is that the widget box from menu editor is allways blank.

You should be able to set the fallback widget in settings. At least, that's where it was the last time I looked. This goes back to the problem of trying to please everyone - there's a lot of settings in From Ashes Danvers.

As for the widget box in the menu editor always being blank, let me investigate it and get back to you. It will be about a week (I have medical appointments I must deal with).

(2017-01-12, 00:55)Algalord Wrote: Hi, Guardian Hope!

I'd like to point out two things, the first is a problem (with its fix) and the second could be an improvement, in my opinion (feel free to judge):

1) In all the past releases (don't know exactly when it started), including beta9, the CU Lyrics interface controls' icons (play, pause, forward, etc.) don't show up. Checking the file script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml, I noticed that all the references to the images are like this OSD/PrevTrackNF.png. Since the folder media/osd is in lower case, the images can't be found (at least not on RPi2 with LibreELEC). I was able to fix this just by replacing all the occurrences of 'OSD/' with 'osd/'

2) Also on the file script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml, I think the lyric becomes uncomfortable to read when it's focused by the white stripe because the text's colour gets too light (originaly FFE8E8E8). I think that maybe with a higher contrast it would provide much better readability. To my personal use, I changed the colour to black on the code below:

Code:
    <control type="image">
        <width>1920</width>
        <height>44</height>
        <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="50" condition="!Control.HasFocus(110)">Conditional</animation>
    </control>                    
    <control type="label">
        <width>1920</width>
        <height>33</height>
        <font>Small</font>
        <align>center</align>
    </control>                    
</focusedlayout>

Okay, so you have it from GitHub assuming you can manipulate the texture packaging (or you extracted it and repackaged it). Either way, good catch. This is the first time this issue has been reported. I will need to look at /media/Textures.xbt/OSD to see what else is in there. Chances are we'll need to capitalize everything as it sounds like the folder which contains the on-screen display elements so my guess is that everywhere else is expecting "OSD" and not "osd." Easy enough to resolve in the next update.

As for your feature suggestion: could you provide a screenshot of what it looks like with your suggested changes? A side-by-side comparison would be fantastic but really, just an image of what your feature suggestion looks like would be good enough so you don't have to mess with the code if you don't want to.

I obviously don't use Kodi for music - Habitual_Sinner does and his contributions won't begin until after the From Ashes Project team has its meeting.

(2017-01-12, 01:47)johnjohn22 Wrote: Hello guys,

Are there issues with metadata logos? In my old skin(Amber), my local UHD videos would show up with nice UHD metadata logos. In Arctic Zephyr, they show up as "SD" and then there is another logo saying "HD 2160p". This obviously does not look too neat. Is this fixable?

Yes. From Ashes doesn't identify UHD content completely correctly yet and we need to create a new texture for UHD. Are you using the colour flags or the monochromatic flags? The colour flags should have already been updated to read 4K (although still saying SD where it should say UHD) while the other set has not. It's a matter of texture replacement and updating so it'll be fixed. Updating the flagging so that "UHD" is displayed rather than "SD" is a little bit of code.

(2017-01-12, 12:08)osberg Wrote:
(2017-01-10, 05:15)Guardian Hope Wrote:

Yes my issue is that when my PKC is doing a full sync the view for my on deck changes from sort by Last Played to title and making the order flip around .... I can get the kodi.log for you here, so you can have a look, I will enable the debug mode for this matter. Smile

A debug log might reveal helpful information for either the PKC dev or myself. Like I said, there's actually a specific file that is written to which determines the viewing and sort order for a particular section. Kodi reads this file and that is what determines what AZ:FA Danvers displays. Something has to be telling Kodi to switch the view and sorting order.

This might be related to an issue which was identified over on the Emby forums that will get addressed in the next update but that has to deal with how AZ:FA handles identifying content in relation to what the Emby Library says so it may not.

Remember everyone, keep track of your concerns and issues. We'll be opening the gates to the From Ashes Project Management and Tracker soon where you can report bugs, feature requests, upvote priorities for said stuff, and see where AZ:FA is headed.
(2017-01-12, 17:35)Guardian Hope Wrote: Alright everybody, there's a lot of posts to get through here so look out for your name. Also, please keep track of any issues or feature suggestions you might have - in the coming few days the From Ashes Project Development Tracking System will be available for use and we don't want anything to "fall through the cracks" so to speak.

Let's get started!

(2017-01-11, 13:16)Synopis Wrote:
(2017-01-11, 10:47)lusephur Wrote: Read Guardian Hope's reply again. Codecinfo in Kodi 17 has been renamed "PlayerProcessInfo".

This is clearly an oversight that has been neglected for a long time. It appears this function has existed since Kodi 14 Helix which predates Arctic Zephyr: Exploded and most definitely predates Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes and Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes Danvers.

We'll add it in to Danvers before Danvers reaches General Availability. That means it might not be in the next update but it's coming. Remember, the From Ashes team is going to have a meeting to discuss what we want to do and where we want to go with Danvers.

I think many will agree with me that Danvers is trying to please everybody and you really can't please everyone let alone in trying to do so the quality and stability have decreased. So it is important for us to have this meeting and talk over what we want as our roadmap for Danvers.

(2017-01-11, 15:44)gargon Wrote:

Thanks in advance

Thanks in advance

Happy New Year's! Out of curiosity, have you tried resetting the skin to default settings? You shouldn't even have a spotlight bar - there were only three versions of Danvers that had it and they were glitches although we are going to circle back on adding it later more than likely.

I know I already told you the notification on startup - the "Danvers Preview" Notification, is going to be disabled globally once we get to General Availability. I know it can be annoying for some even though it's one button press to dismiss the notification but even though you and I might get that Danvers is in preview you'd be surprised at how many people don't quite get that and will raise hell and high water if a feature breaks because we're re-coding it or redesigning it.

Again, you shouldn't even have a spotlight bar so the first thing I would try is to reset the skin's settings back to default which might be painful to do for you as it seems like you have everything sorted nicely.

I haven't had much luck in reproducing your issue which makes it extremely hard to fix so I'm hoping that maybe someone else has run into it with the latest Danvers releases as well.

(2017-01-11, 16:38)aurelmarius Wrote: Installed 4.9.92-beta9 on Krypton and i can't find out where to set fallback widget to none. Another problem is that the widget box from menu editor is allways blank.

You should be able to set the fallback widget in settings. At least, that's where it was the last time I looked. This goes back to the problem of trying to please everyone - there's a lot of settings in From Ashes Danvers.

As for the widget box in the menu editor always being blank, let me investigate it and get back to you. It will be about a week (I have medical appointments I must deal with).

Code:
    <control type="image">
        <width>1920</width>
        <height>44</height>
    </control>                    
    <control type="label">
        <width>1920</width>
        <height>33</height>
        <font>Small</font>
        <align>center</align>
    </control>                    
</focusedlayout>

Okay, so you have it from GitHub assuming you can manipulate the texture packaging (or you extracted it and repackaged it). Either way, good catch. This is the first time this issue has been reported. I will need to look at /media/Textures.xbt/OSD to see what else is in there. Chances are we'll need to capitalize everything as it sounds like the folder which contains the on-screen display elements so my guess is that everywhere else is expecting "OSD" and not "osd." Easy enough to resolve in the next update.

As for your feature suggestion: could you provide a screenshot of what it looks like with your suggested changes? A side-by-side comparison would be fantastic but really, just an image of what your feature suggestion looks like would be good enough so you don't have to mess with the code if you don't want to.

I obviously don't use Kodi for music - Habitual_Sinner does and his contributions won't begin until after the From Ashes Project team has its meeting.

(2017-01-12, 01:47)johnjohn22 Wrote: Hello guys,

Yes. From Ashes doesn't identify UHD content completely correctly yet and we need to create a new texture for UHD. Are you using the colour flags or the monochromatic flags? The colour flags should have already been updated to read 4K (although still saying SD where it should say UHD) while the other set has not. It's a matter of texture replacement and updating so it'll be fixed. Updating the flagging so that "UHD" is displayed rather than "SD" is a little bit of code.

(2017-01-12, 12:08)osberg Wrote:
(2017-01-10, 05:15)Guardian Hope Wrote: Okay, I read through the GitHub issue for PKC and read what you said here. Now I don't use Plex (I tried it long ago when it was in its infancy and didn't like it and went back to WMC + MediaBrowser [now Emby]) but what I would need is someone knowledgeable in PlexKodiConnect to tell me if there is any additional logic that would need to be added to the skin for the "On Deck" folder to work as prescribed. From what I have read, it now is but you have an issue where the sorting is switching from Last Played to Title.

A debug log might reveal helpful information for either the PKC dev or myself. Like I said, there's actually a specific file that is written to which determines the viewing and sort order for a particular section. Kodi reads this file and that is what determines what AZ:FA Danvers displays. Something has to be telling Kodi to switch the view and sorting order.

This might be related to an issue which was identified over on the Emby forums that will get addressed in the next update but that has to deal with how AZ:FA handles identifying content in relation to what the Emby Library says so it may not.

Remember everyone, keep track of your concerns and issues. We'll be opening the gates to the From Ashes Project Management and Tracker soon where you can report bugs, feature requests, upvote priorities for said stuff, and see where AZ:FA is headed.

Here is a debug log from one of my rasp .... https://1drv.ms/t/s!ApflEzzfwkTsh_MAiXIyEbimGkEH5A

Hope you can find something here. Smile [/quote]
Hi, Guardian Hope!

Here is the comparison of the different setups:

"Black" - screenshot of the way I use it (by changing the colour in script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml);
"Original" - screenshot of the way it comes in AZ:FA beta 9;
"Original (Camera)" - in case anybody doesn't see any text at all on the "Original" screenshot because of the brightness/contrast levels set on the monitor, I put a picture of my TV screen taken with a smartphone. Hopefully this one will appear right for everyone.

At least on my TV it appears a lot better in black.

Thanks for paying attention to users' suggestions!

(2017-01-12, 17:35)Guardian Hope Wrote: Alright everybody, there's a lot of posts to get through here so look out for your name. Also, please keep track of any issues or feature suggestions you might have - in the coming few days the From Ashes Project Development Tracking System will be available for use and we don't want anything to "fall through the cracks" so to speak.

Let's get started!

Code:
    <control type="image">
        <width>1920</width>
        <height>44</height>
    </control>                    
    <control type="label">
        <width>1920</width>
        <height>33</height>
        <font>Small</font>
        <align>center</align>
    </control>                    
</focusedlayout>

Wink 
[ENGLISH] - My Language is German. Sorry for my English.

I would also like to comment here Smile

First, I must say, great design.

But I noticed some things, which could possibly be corrected or improved, since still beta phase.

1. If in a series one or more episodes (see image_0001.jpg) in the directory only with for example 'S01E02', this will of course be in Kodi with the correct title
Adds 'S01E02 - The Saboteur' (see image_0002.jpg).
Now, however, there are two similar episodes with the title 'S01E02 - The Saboteur'. The one can be played, the other of course not.
In this case, you have to select 'Clean up library' in Kodi, so that only the correct file 'S01E02 - The Saboteur' remains.
Since I would now like to have automated, there is already the option 'UPDATE LIBRARY ON START' (see image_0003.jpg).
The suggestion from me would be to add the option 'LIBRARY AT START CLEAN UP' in addition to the option.
Thus the problem with the double entries would be solved.

2. Sometimes the German texts disappear (see image_0004.jpg and image_0005.jpg).
Should be before the release I still be corrected.

(Windows-Version)

Otherwise, it continues.

[GERMAN]

Würde mich hier auch gerne mal zu Wort melden Smile

Als erstes muß ich sagen, klasse Design.

Mir sind aber einige Sachen aufgefallen, die evtl. behoben bzw. verbessert werden könnten, da ja noch Beta-Phase.

1. Sollte in einer Serie eine oder mehrere Episoden (siehe image_0001.jpg) im Verzeichnis nur mit z.b. 'S01E02' bezeichnet worden sein, wird diese natürlich in Kodi mit dem richtigen Titel
ergänzt 'S01E02 - Der Saboteur' (siehe image_0002.jpg).
Nun hat man hier aber zwei gleiche Episoden mit der Bezeichnung 'S01E02 - Der Saboteur'. Die eine kann abgespielt werden, die andere natürlich nicht.
Hier muß man dann also in Kodi 'Bibliothek bereinigen' wählen, damit nur noch die richtige Datei 'S01E02 - Der Saboteur' übrig bleibt.
Da ich nun das gerne automatisiert haben möchte, gibt es ja bereits die Option 'BIBLIOTHEK BEIM START AKTUALISIEREN' (siehe image_0003.jpg).
Der Vorschlag von mir wäre nun, die Option 'BIBLIOTHEK BEIM START BEREINIGEN' zusätzlich zum auswählen hinzuzufügen.
Somit wäre das Problem mit den doppelten Einträgen gelöst.

2. Es kommt vor, daß die Deutsch-Texte verschwinden (siehe image_0004.jpg und image_0005.jpg).
Sollte vor dem Release denke ich noch korrigiert werden.

(Windows-Version)

Ansonsten macht weiter so.

(image_0001.jpg)

(image_0002.jpg)

(image_0003.jpg)

(image_0004.jpg)

(image_0005.jpg)

• 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]7