• 34(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2016-12-08, 21:24)mattyspurs76 Wrote: No chance, sorry. Its something ive created. got 150+ images for all my menu's with that background, though tv image changes for all menu's aswell as having multiple images for each menu. oh, and submenu Wink

Alot of my own work for my own personal usage (perks of being a graphic designer and a pro with photoshop)

Kudos, from what I've seen on your screenshots it looks really great !
If you're ever interested in creating some awesome default wallpapers for Titan, let me know ;-)
(2016-12-12, 17:31)Solo0815 Wrote: I tried Titan (Touch mode enabled) on my Tablet and I'm missing the Fullscreen controls (Play, Pause, etc.) on Audio (webradio). Haven't tried a video.

You mean when the fullscreen music screen is opened (music visualiation) ?
It should display the controls once you tap on the screen.
(2016-12-12, 23:51)LupinSansei Wrote: Does changing colors work? Each time I try to change any color it doesn't do anything :/

Yes, that should work. Perhaps look in the Kodi logfile if there are any errors reported when you try to launch the colorpicker
(2016-12-16, 11:45)Dion250 Wrote: How do I remove the part circled in Red.
This wasn't on the Jarvis skin build.. I also don't want it on the Krypton one.

The genre has always been there but in this case it's reporting "unknown genre" which is not good. I'll try to figure out how to solve it.
(2016-12-16, 23:19)LupinSansei Wrote:
(2016-12-12, 23:51)LupinSansei Wrote: Does changing colors work? Each time I try to change any color it doesn't do anything :/

Anyone else having this problem? I use the Holidays theme but I want to change a few colors and selecting any color doesn't do anything.

Logfile ?
(2016-12-17, 01:17)kluc55 Wrote: On the new PlayerProcessInfo window, there are two bits of info missing that used to be in the old Kodi 16 CodecInfo.
So, could you add (video) bitrate and buffer percentage to PlayerProcessInfo? These are available in the ctrl-shift-O window but not in the normal "O" window.

Added to my TODO list. Not sure if it's possible but if it is, I'll add them.
(2016-12-17, 23:35)zivodevo Wrote: Thank you for the tip! This was driving me crazy. I have this happening in the stable version (3.7.23) under Windows and on my Intel NUC with LibreELEC and this Krypton version. Is there a fix yet?

Yeah, this is fixed in the beta version. New stable version will come shortly.
@marcelveldt

Thank you for the recent add-on updates and 3.7.39. After returning to Kodi from an external player session, I noticed my custom main menu did not respond and had new additions. I simply alt + f4 and restarted Kodi and was pleasantly greeted with all my original settings and the new updates. Thank you.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2016-12-18, 23:38)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-08, 12:04)epicfail Wrote: Why are the menu items which point to smartplaylists not visible after boot.
After a couple of seconds the menu items appear.

Because the smartshortcuts are generated in the background, it can indeed take a few seconds before thay show up.
I believe the previous version cached some of the smartshortcuts to disk and applied the cached version at Kodi start. I did not yet implement that behaviour backafter the rewrite thinking it should not be a problem that it takes a few seconds to load the menuitems.

If it really bothers you I can try to put it back in a clean way.

It not really bothers me but was confused of this behaviour....that didn´t happend with Jarvis version.

If it´s not too much work...would be great if you have a look at it. Thank you very much.
(2016-12-18, 23:39)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-08, 21:24)mattyspurs76 Wrote: No chance, sorry. Its something ive created. got 150+ images for all my menu's with that background, though tv image changes for all menu's aswell as having multiple images for each menu. oh, and submenu Wink

Alot of my own work for my own personal usage (perks of being a graphic designer and a pro with photoshop)

Kudos, from what I've seen on your screenshots it looks really great !
If you're ever interested in creating some awesome default wallpapers for Titan, let me know ;-)

I can look into it in the new year. Lost my job now so out of work and plenty of free time on my hands now.

As for wallpapers etc... i get bored with the look every few months and create new ones. I really should keep them though as some people might like them but at the moment ive deleted my work from the last year thinking id backed it up..whoops! Im also creating some custom background images for a friend. Hes seen what ive done, likes them and wants them but im not giving him the ones ive posted. Found something similar for him to have instead.
I see the new/latest beta of Kyrpton has now been released so looking forward to see what bugs it throughs up with the skin lol and i thought id have a stress free/no messing with kodi Christmas
Using the krypton beta i've been getting this for quite a while. As you enter the edit menu shortcuts menu it overlays with the previous menu. Not sure if this problem dates back to Jarvis but possibly. This is with a brand new install as well.

Hey, First I would like to say im loving this skin.. I love the movie title artwork on Rotton tomatoes ratings all of the new add-ons that have been implemented.. im using the netflix 2 part. For some reason i cant get any tv addons widgets to work. Movie and tv addons are both set up threw exodus. Shows on the widget list but when you click nothing.. movie widgets work fine. Weird huh
Hey marcelveldt, Titan is a beautiful skin, I'm on version 3.7.39 and I reset everything after the big change a while back.

I modified the In progress TV shows sub menu to actually go to the In Progress TV shows (instead of it popping up the list of Movies, TV shows, Files, Playlists, where then I have to select in progress TV shows again). All is well there now, but and when I try and select a custom background (such as In Progress TV Shows background) all I see is a white folder. Am I missing something obvious here?
In the TV Show library, using Fan Art view, the bottom left corner image is stretched out (pic 1.) It looks much better in the episode details (pic 2.) I think it would look better if the width was reduced a bit.

Quote:Image
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6