ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $46
Same client same TvHeadend server version that I'm using, but I have the TvHeadend server separate from the C2.

I will repeat again, you are NOT going to get rid of the PVR buffering with TvHeadend the very first time it starts, and at random times thereafter, particularly with 720 and 1080i streams using Kodi Jarvis.
This is a known AMLogic bypass rendering issue with both OpenELEC and LibreELEC for as long as I've used both OS's. It may get fixed with Kodi Krypton on AML.

Make sure you have the TvHeadend Addon client configured for predicative tuning. That may help with quicker channel switching. mpeg2 480i/576i channels should be configured for Software decoding (In Kodi > Video > Acceleration) if you want quicker startup.

Sorry guys I cannot help with the Audio problems. mpeg2 + AC3 passthrough Audio works for me properly with TvHeadend Client running on LE from an eMMC. I'm not doing anything special.

See the previous post as well about Static vs DHCP IP router configurations. Experiment with that, it may help some people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $40 - by wrxtasy - 2016-06-25, 07:46
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $4610