ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $46
I've got a new LE 7.1.2 test release here.

Its a bit of a special one as the LE developer @cvh has taken Crazy Cat's Linux DVB drivers, put it all into the Linux boiling pot and released new media_build drivers for LE. Users should now enjoy the same level of DVB driver support with AML LE as Generic Intel and RPi Kernels.

With @kszaq's help we now have a LE media_build release with working in Kernel drivers, such as meson-IR as well. Important for those using IR remotes and Lirc.
I've not tested my DVB-T Tuner with this LE 7.1.2 release as yet.

Details of the LE media_build Pull Request used are found HERE

- I've also updated the Kernel once again for improved H264 DVB TV streaming.
- And changed Kodi Audio to use the AML LE master Audio implementation this time.
- There is also a Lirc Enable/Disable switch added to the LE Settings Configurator.
- Lirc config is found in > Programs > LE Configuration > Services > Bottom of the page....

LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-7.1.2.tar

For the AML LE Tech inclined....@Raybuntu's 32bit Kodi Krypton RC2 test releases for the C2 are working quite nicely now as well, especially for Fractional Refresh Rates and deinterlacing Live TV. Details of C2 Krypton releases in this thread

The AML LE / Kodi dev. @peak3d with help from AMLogic has put a LOT of work into getting video Sync sorted for AML LE Kodi Krypton. This is now producing much improved Hardware decoding - video sync test results vs LE Jarvis for mpeg2 DVD, VC-1 and video playback in general on the C2.

W.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $40 - by wrxtasy - 2017-01-07, 12:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $4610