Win FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement
(2016-09-23, 22:00)charliekay74 Wrote: I first had installed yatse kodi plugin... Then changed/uninstalled and used frontview kodi service. But doesn't change... Ah okay fanart always has to be on... I didn't know that but tried it out temporally several times but didn't work
Beta 2 would be great[THUMBS UP SIGN]

Hi
Managed to download and install Kodi beta 2 on laptop (away at moment). Then created some movie files (me on webcam!) renamed and managed to create movie database.

Can confirm that connection with Frontview Kodi plugin and Kodi Krypton Beta 2 - works as expected and same as with Jarvis - with the correct communication. (This is with default skin - will update to your one and try again for completeness when can) (have checked other skin - artic zephyr and works fine as well)

On further review of your log - on two occasions there is communication from Kodi on app startup (which I see when Kodi started if Frontview already running)
Only sent twice at 10:48.11:
Code:
lt;type>app</type><event>start</event>

And

<type>volume</type><volume>100</volume><muted>false</muted>

Likely to be Frontview Kodi add on - but then never sends anything else again - well whole lot of blank strings - I wonder whether both plugins are on/enabled and clashing on same port?)
Or:
Have you something else on port 5000 that Frontview is communicating with?

I would change the port used in Frontview (settings.xml) and within Frontview Kodi add on (make sure Yatse addon if there is off/disabled/better yet deleted as well)

& try again. (Trace log as well on may give slightly more info)

Glenn

Messages In This Thread
FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement - by GlennNZ - 2016-09-24, 00:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement3