Win FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement
(2016-10-14, 00:11)Momo90 Wrote: First of all please excuse my bad english!
Because there is no android version, I bought a win10 tablet only for trying your addon, and i am really impressed! It was really what i was looking for for so longNod.

Where i live nearly everybody has a useless android device lying around. I spent about 100 bucks for bying the tablet to use your great program, and the money was worth it!! I think many android users would pay for such an app before buying a 100 bucks tablet Blush

Q: So why dont i am just using the bought tablet just for frontview+?
A: Because i found out, i bought a tablet i'm able to play games with. And if i am going to buy another tablet just for frontview+ my wife is going to kill me...Tongue

BTW: at the moment when using live tv, the icons of the broadcasting station are visibly on the frontview+ client. Is it possible to display the artwork collected by the script helper service for the running live tv?

Thanks.
Unfortunately android and windows are quite different systems as you know - and it is not a simple matter of compiling code for android. In fact the whole app would need to re-written for a android system..
Hence 'porting to android' is not possible.
There are also a number of android Kodi Remote solutions (Yatsee for one) which offer similar functionality.

Live TV - is a function I don't use. Happy to look at the script helper service - can you explain where the artwork is saved for each channel?

Glenn

Messages In This Thread
RE: FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement - by GlennNZ - 2016-10-14, 02:05
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement3