Win FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement
(2017-02-08, 10:36)allanmb Wrote:
(2017-02-07, 11:42)GlennNZ Wrote:
(2017-02-06, 23:33)allanmb Wrote: I've just updated to Kodi 17 and configured a new remote from within Frontview+ and now my MCE remote control doesn't work. Frontview seems to think it is connected and it displays my fan-art and progress bar for the film/tv I'm watching. I can confirm that Kore still seems to control Kodi too so not sure what else to do. I did stop something in my startup which I thought was a rogue executable, something like s768.exe. Is that related?

Hi
Is the issue that your remote doesn't work with New Kodi 17?

If so - sorry not a Frontview+ related issue.
S768.exe not sure what that is - Frontview just runs Frontview.exe (few threads but just one executable)

Presume is probably the Kodi 17 key map - probably need to update/fix for your MCE remote.

Glenn

Sent from my iPhone (typie typie)

Thanks, for some reason I thought the IR signals got routed through Frontview+ but obviously they dont. They were however being routed my iMon manager which I had also stopped starting up. Fixed now and enjoying Kodi 17 apart from I now can't seem to get DTS-HD and DD+ working through my amp but that's off topic here.

Glad you fixed it.
No FrontView doesn't touch the remote - the main reason for Frontview+ is to get rid of Imon Manager which is increasing old and buggy (amongst other visual improvements!)

As you have or hopefully will find - Kodi keymap settings allows you to get simple MCE working well without needed any additional software. (there is also a MCE Remote add-on will changes the keymap for you)

Cheers

Glenn

Messages In This Thread
RE: FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement - by GlennNZ - 2017-02-08, 11:22
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement3