Win FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement
First of all thank you for patience!

(2017-02-09, 02:33)GlennNZ Wrote: So - after reboot is also on wrong screen? (not just resume)
After reboot Frontview+ is on the right screen. I may have explained this badly.

(2017-02-09, 02:33)GlennNZ Wrote: Do both screens exist when you boot - or does one take a while to be found?

After boot both screens are present, but I think that after resume my TV (Display1) takes a bit longer than the second screen. I see kodi for a short time on the second screen and then it jumps to the first one.

(2017-02-09, 02:33)GlennNZ Wrote: Can you try:
What happens when you select the right screen save and then exit and restart FrontView+
(is the right screen selected? - if so - the issue may be the timing of availability of screens)
Also select the correct screen resolution if works and let me know what happens.

As soon as Frontview+ is on the wrong screen, I can do whatever I want, it won't go to the right screen (although it's selected). I tried what you said, but it didn't help either.

(2017-02-09, 02:33)GlennNZ Wrote: Can try this build with a few changes but more logging to hopefully help get to the bottom of it:
https://github.com/Ghawken/FrontView/blo...ntView.exe

This version works great and Frontview+ is on the right screen even after resume!

(2017-02-09, 02:33)GlennNZ Wrote: (will need a new log from this version - thanks)

But the more I test - the more stable the behaviour seems (above changes some logging).
It seems to be selecting Display2 - which is your selected display.

Its not something simple here - are you pressing SAVE after changing the screen settings?

Glenn

Log is here, but for now the problem seems solved. Thanks for your help!

Messages In This Thread
RE: FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement - by Slurm - 2017-02-09, 19:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement3