Win FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement
(2017-03-29, 22:59)powermarcel10 Wrote:
(2017-03-29, 07:28)GlennNZ Wrote:
(2017-03-25, 23:25)powermarcel10 Wrote: Frontview is driving me crazy.. After reinstalling my Windows on a new SSD, I'm not able to get frontview fullscreen on my 7" touchscreen anymore.. The screen is way to big, and what ever I change to the settings, like resolution etc, it doesn't matter.. The resolution of the screen is 1024 X 768. And this is also the resolution that is configured in Frontview.

Can you please help me??

Hi Sorry must have missed this

Sounds very much like a windows dpi issue. Need the Frontview monitor to have dpi of 100% or 1. Essentially asking Windows to perform no scaling on it.

Earlier posts describing - with some links - which I dig up when can - but need to set windows dpi to 1 for best compatibility (different versions of windows have different ways to do the same)

For Windows 10
http://www.pcworld.com/article/2953978/d...setup.html

Glenn

Sent from my iPhone (typie typie)
Thanks for your reply. I have played around already with the dpi settings, but it does not solve the problem. The monitor that runs frontview is a 7" touchscreen on my case with a resolution of 1024 x 768 and the scaling is 100%. I'm also having a 4k display with scales 150% and a full HD TV (also 100%).

Any other suggestions?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk

Probably need debug/trace log and/or start with photos as not completely sure what you mean.

And meanwhile try selecting/unselecting "force screen resolution"

Glenn

Messages In This Thread
FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement - by GlennNZ - 2017-03-29, 23:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement3