Win FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement
(2018-03-18, 12:19)tabesp Wrote: Hi Glenn, thank you for quick reply. Sorry, maybe I didn´t explained the problem very well. It doesn´t matter if Kodi started with or without Partymode addon.

If I manually navigate to the Radio addon selecting and playing one of its station then the the station logo will be shown perfectly on the FrontView+ screen as expected.

The problem: To select a radio stream by the Partymode addon, first I have to add the stream from within the radio addon to Kodi´s favorits by right clicking and then add to Favorits. Then I might select this specific Favorit item, which is a Radio addon stream to play on startup by the Partymode addon. Just in this case, if Partymode addon is playing a Radio stream which is a Kodi Favorit, the station logo is not shown at FrontView+ screen.

Hi
Found sometime to have a look at this...

I can reproduce your issue - but unfortunately the issue lies with Kodi Favourites - it doesn't pass any fanart information on starting the file.

Unlike the radio addon - which passes fanart/thumb etc.

No simple fix I'm afraid - might be fixed in Kodi down the track (or added).  Alternative may be to use a smart-playlist, or try Super-Favourites - but unfortunately I'm not particularly familiar with either of those add-ons

Glenn

Messages In This Thread
RE: FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement - by GlennNZ - 2018-03-25, 04:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement3