Win FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement
(2018-03-24, 13:00)GlennNZ Wrote:
(2018-03-21, 07:43)Skram0 Wrote: Can this work with the small LCD on the Antec Fusion? I know it couldn't do much with graphics on a small mono lcd. But I'm trying to get rid of my crappy iMon software that randomly holds down CTRL and keys requiring me to reset software or reboot.

The only thing I use the LCD for is time when not playing Kodi, and a spectrum eq display for audio when playing Kodi.

Maybe - best to try and see.
Glenn  
 Didn't work, tried v1.270. Never light up my LCD. The onscreen program window worked neat, showed the cover art and everything. Although while the software was running it was on top of my Kodi so it was hard to exit Kodi until I exited Frontview+ software. Also, the uninstall didn't fully work, it left a readme and a manual on the desktop. Also left a startmenu folder I had to delete. AND I also had to manually delete the Kodi plugin that it left behind. I wonder how much else the uninstaller forgot to remove.

Obviously the software needs major work, and it doesn't seem compatible with small LCD text-only displays. Oh well..

Messages In This Thread
RE: FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement - by Skram0 - 2018-03-31, 06:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement3