Win FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement
After years i had to setup my mediacenter with Kodi/DVBViewer completely from the ground. I wanted to upgrade to Kodi 19.1 and Windows 10 21H1. Years my Frontview+ worked like a charm. Now i dont get it to work. I have a connection with 127.0.0.1 and the port i put in Kodi in network settings. I also have running the Python Matrix Frontview addon in Kodi. It connects with 1.330 but when i start a tv channel or play a recording it doesnt switch to the other screen and doesnt show the running tv show and time and so on. In the connection settings it says connected "Video" "Music" Is there somethin missing? What can i do?   I tried also the older version 1.325. In this version the screen changes when I start a program, but the correct time is not displayed and the time stays the same. Only a picture placeholder is shown.

I setup the whole windows system (new). Do i need to give some admin rights to a special folder maybe that it works?

Messages In This Thread
RE: FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement - by charliekay74 - 2021-05-23, 12:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement3