2 Entrie when Bot 1080p and 3D movie are present.
Question 
Hi everyone !

I have a concern I am trying to solve for a long time,I put on my server films in 3D and 1080P, all works fine except when I put the same movie in 3D and 1080p (to be able to see this film in 2D if I want)...

this creates me two entries in the kodi's library, so I wonder if it is possible or if there is an add on that allows me to creates an entry that will let me choose if i want to see my movie on 3d or not?Big Grin

Thank you !

Regards,
A 3D title can play as 2D.
Perhaps you have a 2D and 3D of the same title for Atmos present on 2D but not 3D and this is why you have 2 versions of the same title?

If not, just use the 3D and switch a couple settings if you want 2D.

Since you provided no file details, I assume you are using a SBS MKV.
If your 3D title is iso, just playback with KODI instead of an external player.

See this link and the one in my signature.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=259340
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
I have the same problem. The easiest would be to create Set and put both Movies into a set. I use a Tool like TinyMediaManager to manage stuff like this. The only downside is that Kodi doesn't seem to pick up changes unless I empty the library and start fresh over.
(2016-02-12, 20:57)falc410 Wrote: I have the same problem. The easiest would be to create Set and put both Movies into a set. I use a Tool like TinyMediaManager to manage stuff like this. The only downside is that Kodi doesn't seem to pick up changes unless I empty the library and start fresh over.

U shouldnt have to do that...if its in the library and you changed the NFO or something, then just refresh that movie info in Kodi and it will update. or delete the movie and rescan should also fix it. Shouldnt have to dump the entire library. I have never had to do that (unless i made some massive changes to multiple movies and it was easier to start over)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2 Entrie when Bot 1080p and 3D movie are present.0