Win Can not connect to server
Hi, I have just installed Kodi on windows but when I have tried add on's it says can not connect to server.
can anyone hlep?

thanks
Debug log (wiki) please. What are you trying to connect to?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hi it does not let me connect any add ons just a error message, "can not connect to server" when I click the add on I dont get a key board come up it just hangs, and the message can not connect to server.
You still haven't answered my question, nor provided the debug log (wiki). And to quote a phrase, "no log, no problem".

Also note that we do not provide support here for banned add-ons (wiki), as per our forum rules (wiki) on piracy. If those are the source of your issue (or you have any installed on your Kodi set-up) then they either need to be removed and the system checked and logged with a cleaned set-up, or wherever you got them needs to give you support.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Plus most of those addons are either fake or mess up your install i.e. avoid like a suicide bomber.
I have the same problem i just installed KODI and the pvr manager will not load and all the KODI provided addons will not connect to server..how do i fix this??
@crisco64

You will need to provide a Debug_Log (wiki). The instructions are in my signature. Use the Basic method. Once you have enabled debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging, restart Kodi then replicate the problem. In your case, try to install or access an add-on stream. Once done upload to https://pastebin.com/ or https://paste.ubuntu.com/ and link back here. Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can not connect to server0