Release MatchCenter - Football information for Kodi
Great work mate, just tested it out properly and its pretty sweet I must say!

Some quick feedback:

- Is there any way to save the last twitter hashtag for use next time?
- In the match history screen the scores on the "Latest Matches" right column are slightly cut off. I see the home score but not the away score.
- Youtube integration would be cool. I know the English championship sides upload all their goals now each weekend. You should find the channels via the team api
- My brain isn't big enough to sort the league table by goal difference as well as points. At the moment its only points which means it might be wrong if they are tied on points. Maybe you could do it in python? Or point me to the SQL that does it Smile
I would prefer to use dailymotion as pretty much all Android apps use it for replays (forza being the most known). Unfortunately as there is no Kodi addon makes it a bit hard. Maybe later i can make something smaller than a dailymotion addon.

Ill have a look at the other issues. Thanks for testing

Enviado do meu A0001 através de Tapatalk
I'm getting this error when I try installing the Twitter dependency:

ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[script.module.twitter]: The dependency on xbmc.python version 2.25.0 could not be satisfied.

And this error when trying to install the MatchCenter addon itself:

ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[script.matchcenter]: The dependency on script.module.twitter version 1.17.1 could not be satisfied.

I'm on Jarvis 16.1, any ideas on what I can try to make it work?
Unfortunately that is a requirement when you submit addons to the official repository. This one is on krypton repository which means the python API version should match the one used by krypton. That being said unfortunately this addon will only work for krypton and above.

You can just download the zip files and lower the python API version by hand. You'll have some issues with the "ignore leagues" dialog though.

Cheers

Thanks, I'll have a play with it and see if I can it to work.

BTW I've updated all the football logos on TheSportsDB so that they are versions with extra effects added to them.
I've got it working now and everything looks great. (Just updated to Krypton).

Can't wait to see what you do next with it.
Glad you liked it @curswine

By the way updated the addon to version 2.1.0 (should be available in the next few days through the official repository - krypton and above):

-Some bug fixes
-Implemented the suggestions made by @zag (twitter history and labels)
-Implemented caching for teams, leagues and teams in a league. This should improve a lot the performance of the addon on less powerfull systems such as the raspberry pi. Be aware that to speed things even further you should really ignore the leagues you don't follow on the addon settings.

Cheers

PS: If you are in a rush you can grab the latest version directly from github (master branch): https://github.com/enen92/script.matchcenter
Working great and looks great too.

And sporting match missing (at least for me) which is a plus ahah

Aaaaaaah I thought that was on purpose. Haha

The Manchester City x Borussia Mönchengladbach game was also missing but I'm guessing that's because it was rearranged?
Hum I don't know I think zag just pipes the data that comes from xmlsoccer. I believe it is most likely a problem on their end.

I am working now, on my very limited time, on a sports calendar

(2016-09-14, 23:12)enen92 Wrote: Hum I don't know I think zag just pipes the data that comes from xmlsoccer. I believe it is most likely a problem on their end.

Awesome, can't wait Smile

Would be nice to see it for all sports, not just soccer.
(2016-09-14, 23:18)zag Wrote:
(2016-09-14, 23:12)enen92 Wrote: Hum I don't know I think zag just pipes the data that comes from xmlsoccer. I believe it is most likely a problem on their end.

Awesome, can't wait Smile

Would be nice to see it for all sports, not just soccer.

It will be for all sports (despite just matches - 2 teams - are working right now). Wip is below, the idea is to have only 2 dialogs:

-one for the calendar in which one can just enable or disable entire sports (and keep it saved)
-other to ignore specific leagues for each enabled sport

I want also to display the list of next events for each league if you click on the "league logo". It will take some time to finish this though (and will be an independent script)

ideas for the layout of sports like Motorsports, Golf and Fighting are appreciated. Probably something similiar to what was planned for sportscenter?
Quality is also pretty crappy on those icons (30x30 px white transparent png icons). That was one of the main reasons to open this thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=290320 . if someone wants to build those logos with higher quality it would be appreciated Smile
Wow this looks amazing. Just what was looking for cant wait to try it out.

Looking forward to calendar version too.

Thanks enen Smile
An option to hide the starting times would be nice, i'm not sure that data is there for many sports and the screen looks a little cluttered to me at the moment.

I personally like to see what day an event is on in the week only. I'm sure others like to see the time, so an option would be great.

I've done that artwork forum you requested.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MatchCenter - Football information for Kodi1