Image fallback
Hi is it possible to have a button in a list have a fallback image. eg.
PHP Code:
<texturefocus fallback="osd/glass/rew/nofocus.png"osd/glass/rew/focus.png </texturefocus

I am doing multiple textures for osd buttons and would like if the image is not there use other
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
No, but why would a texture not be there?
I am creating a the osd buttons to be customizable eg colour, textures, shapes. So one I am working on right now is a glass style, now texturefocus and texturenofocus both have the same image just the colourdiffuse changes them for focus and no focus. The other texture I have is chrome and that does have a focus and nofocus texture so I was hoping to have it, if focus.png does not exist fallback to nofocus.png and vise versa. Thinking I might have to do some variables.

The skin I am trying to create is a skin that you can change the look, feel, colours and location's of panels and items.

I know is possible with heaps of visible, includes and variable tags.

Just trying to not make the code too bulky and slow.

|
V
Because I didn't want people who create other icons to have to do both focus or nofocus images if not needed.
It don't matter now I worked around the issue with variables and using diffuse and textures.
Now the user can pick the glow colour and transparency. Can pick a texture or colour and transparency for both focus and nofocus independently. Can chose a overlay image too. Now the user will only need to create either textures to overlay the icons or change what they look like and feel by creating max 3 images.
1. Icon mask
2. Icon glow
3. Icon overlay

Minimum need icon mask then can change the colour or transparency or overlay a texture.

|
V

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Image fallback0