Android Movie Scraping problems
Hi All

Environment:

Streamer: OTT M8 (I hear you guys, I could do better but it's a start) Confused
Kodi: Isengard 15.2
Storage: Synology DS 1515+ (moved from DS 411j)
Connection: nfs with full read / write
Skin: Hybrid (same results in Confluence)

I have about 800 movies stored on my NAS however after a recent clean up (remove source and clean library) I am not getting thumbs or fanart although about 20 movies did get the thumbs and fanart. I have tried both the default MovieDB.org and also tried Universal Movie in the Source configuration but I still get the same results.

All my TV Shows worked first time, got all the fanart, thumbs and show info as designed.

My movies are located in individual folders - [name year], /volume1/Movies/2 Guns 2013/2 Guns 2013.mkv

I have no idea why it is failing to drag back the movie data automatically, it does works manually but as you can appreciate this could take a long time.

Any help or direction you could provide would be much appreciated
I have worked this through, solution below:

Install Ember Media Manager (EMM) on PC
Ensure your NAS is visiable to EMM, map a drive
Let EMM do it's thing and store the banners, fanart etc in the Movie folder for each movie

Goto Kodi, remove source and clean library
Video > Add files > add the movie source
Kodi will go off and rebuild the library but use the data in the movie folders that you have scraped via EMM
Having same problem with themoviedb.org

Seems the scraper doesnt work. Themoviedb is used for fanart amd movie covers on both universal and moviesb scraper addons.

Think its weird nobody else has noticed it or if the problem is just with å small set of users
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Scraping problems0