• 20(current)
Release Rapier 10.5.48 for Kodi 17 Krypton (DEPRECATED)
(2017-08-28, 22:17)ClausMM Wrote: Audio info at the beginning of the slideshow is annoying

Hello,
Am very satisfied with the rapier skin.
Radio, movies, TV, pictures everything great.

But:
When radio or music and slide show are activated at the same time, the active radio or music title is displayed at the top of the slide show. Goes also not after a long wait away (See attached picture)

How do I turn off this display? Huh
Is this a mistake ?

Greeting ClausMM

https://goo.gl/photos/rJ8kmPat2eaK2N399

Hi Claus and welcome to the forums.

Thanks a lot for the support and kind words.

You're absolutely right.
I changed it so that the info will animate out after 5 seconds of idle time.

The changes are available in the next development and official update.
Thank you for the info.

Looking forward to the next update of RAPIER SmileBlush

Will recommend to my friends RAPIER

Best regards ClausMM
Hi Claus.

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it.

You can get the update already now by installing my development repository.
Hello Christian,

I have installed the new Rapier update as described.

Now running music together Slideshow prima.Blush

Greeting ClausMM
(2017-09-02, 18:23)ClausMM Wrote: Hello Christian,

I have installed the new Rapier update as described.

Now running music together Slideshow prima.Blush

Greeting ClausMM

Hi Claus.

Thanks so much for the feedback and for testing.
Great that it's working.

Cheers
Hi Gade, I have a few titles that are Dolby Atmos and have tried updating them to include ".atmos" in the filename to show the Dolby Atmos logo, but when I rescan them into the library they still only show up as Dolby TrueHD instead of Atmos. Is this issue skin-related?
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Omega + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ MeLE N5105 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
(2017-09-17, 02:17)MidnightWatcher Wrote: Hi Gade, I have a few titles that are Dolby Atmos and have tried updating them to include ".atmos" in the filename to show the Dolby Atmos logo, but when I rescan them into the library they still only show up as Dolby TrueHD instead of Atmos. Is this issue skin-related?

Hi MidnightWatcher.

Glad to see you're still using the skin. Wink

I'm currently looking into and testing this.

To my knowledge, the media flag has to be added within the file name, like you did.
But I'll get back as soon as I know more.
(2017-09-17, 02:17)MidnightWatcher Wrote: Hi Gade, I have a few titles that are Dolby Atmos and have tried updating them to include ".atmos" in the filename to show the Dolby Atmos logo, but when I rescan them into the library they still only show up as Dolby TrueHD instead of Atmos. Is this issue skin-related?

Seems there's an answer here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...ight=atmos

Kodi sees all Atmos streams correctly as TrueHD. Kodi has no way to tell if the stream is TrueHD or Atmos, it's up to the AVR to do the decoding. See jjd-uk's answers in the thread for details.

I could add an Atmos media flag triggered by adding "atmos" to the file name. But that would mean that any file containing that word, correctly or not, would get the media flag. This could quickly get messy if not tagged properly.
Now Rapier gets the audio codec media flags from Kodi reading the stream, which is far safer.

What do you think?

Image Image

EDIT: I added the Atmos media flag. The file needs ".atmos" or ".Atmos" somewhere in the file name.
To provide with some extra checks, the audio streams need to be either TrueHD or E-AC3.

This will be available in the next development and official update.
Fantastic, Gade Smile Will it be automatic or will there be a check box to enable it? Also, I believe that DTS:X is in the same boat. Once I begin purchasing a few DTS:X titles I'll ensure that ".dtsx" is included in the filenames. Could that be added as well?

Thanks for jumping on this so quickly!
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Omega + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ MeLE N5105 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
(2017-09-18, 18:51)MidnightWatcher Wrote: Fantastic, Gade Smile Will it be automatic or will there be a check box to enable it? Also, I believe that DTS:X is in the same boat. Once I begin purchasing a few DTS:X titles I'll ensure that ".dtsx" is included in the filenames. Could that be added as well?

Thanks for jumping on this so quickly!

You're welcome Smile

If your files are already tagged with ".atmos" the new media flags will appear automatically.
If you need to add ".atmos" to the file names, rescraping is needed afterwards.
No skin related settings are needed.

Install my development repository to get the skin update instantly.

I just added a wiki entry about proper naming of files.
Actually, come to think about it, I'll add a DTS:X media flag for DTS-HD Master Audio streams.

Either "dtsx" or "dts-x" needs to be included in the file name.

It will be included in the next development and official update.
UPDATE: Rapier 10.5.12 is available through the official Kodi repository!

This update is installed automatically.
If this is not the case, you can download it here.

The highlights are:
  • A "Seasons" list has been added to the tv show and season information window. Screenshots below.
    This list will be populated by all local seasons of the selected tv show. Clicking a season will go to the seasons window.
    Press the Extra Info menu and the Seasons button.
  • A "Next Up Episodes" list has been added to the tv show information window (big thanks to jurialmunkey). Screenshots below.
    This list will be populated by the next unwatched episodes of the selected tv show. If all episodes are watched, the least watched episodes will display.
    Press the Extra Info menu and the Next Up Episodes button.
  • Audio information during picture slideshow will now animate out after 5 seconds of idle time.
  • Added EXIF ImageDescription / EXIF User Comment / IPTC Caption tags to the Slideshow window.
  • New media flags has been added: Dolby Atmos and DTS:X.
    Add ".atmos" or "dtsx" / "dts-x" to the file name (needs to have TrueHD / Dolby Digital Plus audio for Dolby Atmos or DTS-HD Master Audio for DTS:X).
    See the new wiki section for proper naming of video files.
  • "Android Apps" menu item has been added to the Add-ons window.
  • A technical information dialog has been added during fullscreen music playback. Screenshot below.
    Press the "Information" button.

FULL CHANGELOG
Code:
10.5.12 (19-September-17)
- Added DTS:X media flag.
- Added technical information dialog during fullscreen music playback ("Information" button).
- Fixed paths for Android and added home screen Add-on category "Android Apps" submenu.
- Added "Android Apps" menu item to Add-ons window.
- Added EXIF ImageDescription / EXIF User Comment / IPTC Caption tags to Slideshow window.
- Added media flag for Dolby Atmos.
- Audio information during picture slideshow will now animate out after 5 seconds of idle time.
- Fix for wrong displayed label for tv shows in files section.
- Fix for missing artist slideshow images during music playback.
- Added watched / unwatched overlay to season list in tv show information window.
- Fixed cast list in Wrap List Info Views.
- Added "Next Up Episodes" list to tv show information window (Extra Info menu) (big thanks to jurialmunkey).
- Minor change of tv show information window for banner style.
- Added "Seasons" list to tv show and season information window (Extra Info menu).

Added "Seasons" list to tv show and season information window (Extra Info menu)
Banner mode

Added "Seasons" list to tv show and season information window (Extra Info menu)
Poster mode

Added "Next Up Episodes" list to tv show information window (Extra Info menu) (big thanks to jurialmunkey)
Banner mode

Added "Next Up Episodes" list to tv show information window (Extra Info menu) (big thanks to jurialmunkey)
Poster mode

Added technical information dialog during fullscreen music playback ("Information" button)

ENJOY!
Really happy with your Skin but one thing is bugging me:
i noticed you fixed the audio overlay when browsing pictures and watching a slideshow, good improvement!
I have a suggestion which will make it even better:
If you browser pictures manually and stay in a picture the overlay will hide after 5 seconds, but in the next picture it will be displayed again and hide again.
Would it be possible to hide the audio overlay permanently (or as long as you trigger some audio-related action?) when browsing fullscreen pictures (for ex.
you open the first picture, audio overlay is displayed and hides after 5 seconds AND stays hidden as long as you leave the picture module/add-on?).
That would be really great to have so you can enjoy the fullscreen picture view without the annoying audio overlay.
Apart from that: amazing skin! ;-)
Hello!

I've added two custom menu items in kodi, and they appear in home, but the background is black and in skin options I can't find a way to set the background for these items (only default items are displayed in menu). Any ideas?
The Option for the Background is on the same place you added the custom categories.
https://abload.de/img/screenshot00128sgw.png down there right. Hintergrund -> Background Big Grin
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rapier 10.5.48 for Kodi 17 Krypton (DEPRECATED)2