How to clean the library by removing all data downloaded from movie databases?
Question 
I have the Italian version of a British tv series on my NAS that I access through Kodi. For some reason, Kodi has associated to EACH episode of the season the SAME special episode of the British series, a Christmas episode. I was able to see again the real filenames of episodes by changing the settings and un-checking the option to substitute the file names with library titles, but all the other data downloaded from some online database are still there, for example the thumbnails. I do not know why Kodi did that — it looks like it is not able to understand that the episodes are in Italian language rather than English — but I need a way to tell Kodi to stop trying to guess what a file is, get trough with downloading metadata that are unrelated to the videos, and cancel all the downloaded stuff so that I can see my library as is, with no external info. But howHuh
Any ideaHuh
Set content (wiki) on the base folder and set content type to "none" and say yes when it asks if you want to apply that to the library.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to clean the library by removing all data downloaded from movie databases?0